Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
hey guys me and @TheJeroen were playing egwars wand I had about 700 points so I bought egg arnour then,we go OP mode and well you guested it...it wasn't prot 5 and so I was bassicly ripped of by either a bug or something cube cant do.
if all you guys say WELL what if its normal or HARCORE then just leave this.all in all my suggestion is to add prot five to OP egwars egg armour kit

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know what you mean, but so far i can understand this: you want an OP Egg Armour kit, right?
Cube already have an Egg Armour kit so i think this won't be added to EggWars.
Sorry but i don't support this :)

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah i am Patrick, im not smart okay! :P But now i know what you mean and i think in OP you have to choose another kit. i don't think this will be added. :)

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
But if this is going to happend, then the server would have 3 different section of kits, one for hardcore, one for normal, and one for op.
Which is basically a waste
And beside, as you just said, if it was on hardcore or normal, it is already good enough
Op is just op, nothing we can do about it

Reactions: Renss

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
guys I don't mean to argue but all I want is egg armour to work properly in OP its only worth it for normal and hadcore but OP has prot 5 armour so why not make that prot 5 armour?

why would there be a difrent 1 for hardcore? in normal its not enchanted so its fine for hardcore m8

Because the price fluctuate ...
Which means, you have early huge armor advantage on hardcore :v

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
1) It's only 700 points. That's not much considering some survival games kits cost 40000 . Just save up some more points and buy a different kit :P
2) So what the kit has upsides and downsides? That's the point so one kit isn't too over powered. The egg armor kit is crazy useful in hard core mode, and mostly useless in OP. That is for balance :D
So, because of those reasons I'm not a fan of the idea sorry :/ -1

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Meh, it isn't a rip off. And what are 700 points against... How much points you've got? Because 700 points isn't that much for me at all. (26k points lol)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom