Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Hello!

im pretty sure everyone is aware of the “OP EggWars” kit in Duels.

It's one of my favorite kits but its missing one thing. if Unbreaking I or Unbreaking II was added to the leather armor it would make the experience more balanced and perfect.

Why?

Lets say you've been battling with someone who is good at PvP in the OP EW kit for a while now and your helmet broke and theirs didn't. You’d lose 1.5 - 2.0 hearts while they’d lose 0.5 - 1.5 hearts, This is kinda unfair and makes it easier for your opponent to win since you would be weaker.

Thats all i want added. Tysm <3.
:agree: if you agree!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello!

It's one of my favorite kits but its missing one thing. if Unbreaking I or Unbreaking II was added to the leather armor it would make the experience more balanced and perfect.

Why?

Lets say you've been battling with someone who is good at PvP in the OP EW kit for a while now and your helmet broke and theirs didn't. You’d lose 1.5 - 2.0 hearts while they’d lose 0.5 - 1.5 hearts, This is kinda unfair and makes it easier for your opponent to win since you would be weaker.

I’d be ok with Unbreaking I, but I wouldn’t want anything higher.

• Heart
Reactions: Xi1m

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

Why?

that's the meaning of this kit lmao

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom