Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Holaađź‘‹
I am LOVING the eggwars update so far, as are most others. There are a few small issues though I reckon could be fixed really easily and make it just as good, if not better than season 1. (These are all for OP)

Armour rework:
The swords being reverted back to how they were in season 1 is great, however the armour hasn't really been made to match it too well. I feel armour should be reverted back to how it was, as shown:
Untitled.jpg

(prot 4 leather for 4 iron, prot 4 chain for 40 gold, prot 4 iron for 20 diamonds, prot 4 diamond for 128)

Pickaxe changes:
Pickaxes are okay, but they should be slightly cheaper and with some more powerful ones for cheaper. You should be able to get a pickaxe that instamines the concrete for about 25 diamonds, and a better version for 40 (roughly), not the 96 it currently costs.

Bow changes:
Punch bows need to be brought back, and I loved how they used to be with more options for both bows (power/punch) and arrows (with multiple different types of tipped arrows available). I think with crossbows in the game bows could be made to be a slightly bigger part of the game.

Last edited:

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I feel like punch bow is really good item to have against players who run away all the time, and against skybasers. I'm fine with the current armor and pickaxes though, but I'm also fine with how they used to be back in s1. Both are good in my opinion.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with the suggestion. I was disappointed to find out that instead of removing Netherite Armor, they buffed it by adding prot 3 to it. Its basically diamond armor but with more durability and reduced knockback when you have the full set. It was a missed opportunity to bring back leather and chain armor.
For bows, they were nerfed too hard by not having power and punch enchants
As for pickaxes, I didn't check all of them, so I can't comment on that.
Overall, the update was amazing, it's a 9/10 update in my opinion unless they do the said changes

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I really like the update. I like the new prices, I like that armour has protection 3. Netherite armour with protection 3 is a bit overpowered though. Only thing I dislike is the team perk called "Second chance". I would give this update a 9,5 out of 10. Great job cubecraft!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Holaađź‘‹
I am LOVING the eggwars update so far, as are most others. There are a few small issues though I reckon could be fixed really easily and make it just as good, if not better than season 1. (These are all for OP)

Armour rework:
The swords being reverted back to how they were in season 1 is great, however the armour hasn't really been made to match it too well. I feel armour should be reverted back to how it was, as shown:
View attachment 225672
(prot 4 leather for 4 iron, prot 4 chain for 40 gold, prot 4 iron for 20 diamonds, prot 4 diamond for 128)

Pickaxe changes:
Pickaxes are okay, but they should be slightly cheaper and with some more powerful ones for cheaper. You should be able to get a pickaxe that instamines the concrete for about 25 diamonds, and a better version for 40 (roughly), not the 96 it currently costs.

Bow changes:
Punch bows need to be brought back, and I loved how they used to be with more options for both bows (power/punch) and arrows (with multiple different types of tipped arrows available). I think with crossbows in the game bows could be made to be a slightly bigger part of the game.
I agree with the pickaxe and bow changes.
As for the armour changes, I’m happy whether the current one stays or the old version comes back.

qbitsky

Dec 20, 2023
Ireland
telecomeireann.ie
I overall agree bar on the pickaxes, if a ranked mode was added to egg wars I do think dropping the prices would work in only a ranked mode. Have to keep in mind casuals make up the majority of people playing the game.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I don't mind the armour as it currently is, but I also don't care about reverting it.
Punch bows can come back, I'm fine with that
But why do you want cheaper pickaxes? It melts blocks so quickly already, if anything they should be nerfed a lot. I would remove the top tier pickaxe entirely tbh, it is just useless to defend your egg at this point.

Disagree because of that, sorry. :disagree:

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
armor and pickaxe prices were pretty much a problem since it was changed, i remembered playing a few games during season 1 when i wasn't a cubecraft main yet and i'd say i prefer them compared to what we have right now

Reactions: Wildd

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree with all of these changes, they would all make Eggwars better in OP mode. As for Punch bows, I would love to see them return as Punch 1. I think Punch 2 was a bit too strong during season 1.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom