Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that it is very overpowered in normal eggwars to go from no protection to protection 2 for only 5 emeralds (1 good egg kill and you can get it) because it turns normal mode into who can speedrun 5 emeralds and then dominate the map, because protection is a very powerful enchant (40% dmg resist for prot II). In overpowered I think you go from prot I to prot II which makes sense, so then shouldn’t it go from no prot to prot I in normal eggwars? So I feel like it should be 5 emeralds for protection I on all armor resulting in only 20% damage resist.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
I feel like a system similar to mineplex's cakewars would work here:
Mineplex had 2 levels of prot
Prot 1, that was fairly cheap
and Prot 2, that was very expensive.

In my opinion they should keep prot 2 in the game, but only as an upgrade to prot 1

You'd get prot 1 for, for example 3 or 4 emeralds, then prot 2 for 5 or 6.

epicforce07

Feb 23, 2021
I think that it is very overpowered in normal eggwars to go from no protection to protection 2 for only 5 emeralds (1 good egg kill and you can get it) because it turns normal mode into who can speedrun 5 emeralds and then dominate the map, because protection is a very powerful enchant (40% dmg resist for prot II). In overpowered I think you go from prot I to prot II which makes sense, so then shouldn’t it go from no prot to prot I in normal eggwars? So I feel like it should be 5 emeralds for protection I on all armor resulting in only 20% damage resist.
And yet overpowered feels a lot like normal, all the game modes are unbalanced especially swords don’t have sharpness

superking100

Aug 4, 2023
I don't usually play normal (I like OP), but this makes sense as OP had the same problem before they added prot 1.

s1ix0n

Aug 18, 2023
I think it would be responsible to have them at 5 emerald increments so 5 emeralds for prot one and 10 for prot 2

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom