Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lu9g

Aug 2, 2023
Nowhere
Pronouns
He/Him
Comment on how your day is going! I wanna know :)
Right so i got no sleep because of storm so i was awake at 3am to 6am then i go school which like 1 hour later i had to run around a football pitch 5 - 7 laps.

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Did a half hour of suicides, and then a 7k run last night before a soccer practice. I have another practice tonight and im really sore so not looking forwards to that. School was also pretty bad, (bad teachers, bad weather, lots of stuff due, etc) so my days not going to great, the weekend should be good though.

• Sad
Reactions: Reesle

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Did a half hour of suicides, and then a 7k run last night before a soccer practice. I have another practice tonight and im really sore so not looking forwards to that. School was also pretty bad, (bad teachers, bad weather, lots of stuff due, etc) so my days not going to great, the weekend should be good though.
I am so done with school, I get off in 20 school days, what homework do you have?

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I’ve got 8 more weeks :(
Mostly a geography presentation, and a 15 page essay for language. I also have a few tests that I have to study for.
I’m weird, so I have the opposite problem. I actually love being at school, learning, and being with my friends. I’m kinda sad to go on break xD.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I’ve got 8 more weeks :(
Mostly a geography presentation, and a 15 page essay for language. I also have a few tests that I have to study for.
I've never writen anything beyond 3 pages, and I've been through english 2, so good luck with that!

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
stared at the chapter 4 draft crying because of the sub-par quality

played video games to ignore that but i ended up throwing my mouse on the wall 7 times after being reminded that i can't get good at anything

don't worry it didn't break, logitech has superb build quality 👍

thanks for asking

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
My day has been pretty chill so far! Got some good sleep and breakfast, and then went on to play SkyBlock, which I am still playing rn :) Today is all about relaxing for me ahaha.
Hope your day is as good as mine! :heart:

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom