Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

superir12

Jan 28, 2024
GUYS WE NEED REDSTONE IN EGGWARS! I mean how cool would it be if you could make, for example, a simple trap with some pistons to troll or kill your opponent! Like, it’s literally a KIT in skywars! At least in bigger teams like teams of 4 or (probably the most fun mode to make traps) teams of 10!
I personally think it would be awesome. Think about it…

LyriexFoSx

Jan 17, 2024
Hello (before there were pistons and things like traps but they removed it, the cause is not known but it was there before, I agree it would be great if it were added back :D

Reactions: AceRavenFat

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
GUYS WE NEED REDSTONE IN EGGWARS! I mean how cool would it be if you could make, for example, a simple trap with some pistons to troll or kill your opponent! Like, it’s literally a KIT in skywars! At least in bigger teams like teams of 4 or (probably the most fun mode to make traps) teams of 10!
I the session 2 of egg wars this stuff was on it but know they remove it bc eache session have the special stuff of it

AceRavenFat

Apr 26, 2021
I the session 2 of egg wars this stuff was on it but know they remove it bc eache session have the special stuff of it
yeah, i had a lot of fun with redstone, messing around building tnt cannons or player launchers

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom