Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 59979

So you are here to improve cube? No need to be here when you think cube is terrible, unless you're planning on improving it
What do you think I've been trying to do.
I'm also here because there's a small proportion of people I like to be with and I don't want to disregard them just because I dont like some things

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Agreed, other servers like Hypixle are way messier and less fun to play on. Some games at The Hive are fun like blockparty and death run, but also a messy server.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I'm hoping that this is a joke thread, because Cube is terrible
I would like to know at least 13 reasons why it is "the best" for you

You guys really like mocking some random person for stating he likes playing here, don’t you? I’m really intrigued what came across of your mind to post this, was it: “hey, I’m feeling a total asshole today so maybe I’ll tell a random person that something he likes is a joke”?

I don’t exactly like Minecraft as much as I used to, and I certainly disagree with the OP, but I’d never go tell them, “your opinion is wrong, tell me why you like because I don’t haha”.

Edit: grammar as I sometimes forget how to write

Last edited:

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
In term of 1.9 servers, its the most fun for me. But since the game of course I truly love is not here, but every so often it comes, it doesn't make it to favorites. My favorite so far is Hypixel because of all the arcade games and pvp games they have. Don't forget Skyblock.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
You don’t have to list 13 reasons to prove you like something. If you like it, you like it
That’s it

Well, SrDuck doesn't just like it. He thinks it is the best Minecraft server that the world has ever seen.

Asking for 13 reasons is a bit over the top, but nothing wrong with asking him to explain why he think so. There has to be more than "I like it, so it is the best server to exist" don't you think?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
For me it has much more advantages than the other top popular servers but it had did one poor update which made things go down.For me staff is trying their best with quality of life updates to get more players,etc but there are many other problems as well.
Anyway there isn’t any perfect thing and most importantly we play cube just because we love it with its pros and cons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom