Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dikkeroan

Member
May 18, 2025
13
40
19
Heaven
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the server should consider bringing back Duels.

Duels is still a huge and popular gamemode across Minecraft servers today. There are dedicated PvP/dueling servers that consistently attract hundreds of players, which shows that there is still a strong demand for fast-paced 1v1 PvP.

Bringing Duels back could be a great way to increase the server's player count. It gives players something quick and competitive to play when they don't want to commit to a long game. It would also give existing players another reason to stay on the server instead of switching to other networks just to play PvP.
 

Nollq

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Mar 1, 2018
47
100
99
27
Sweden
I 100% agree with this, I used to play this often when Cube still had it and I'd love for it to come back.
Obiously, there is always FFA but it's not the same. Having a fair 1v1 with someone without getting interrupted can literally be impossible. Besides, it's a great way for anyone that likes a simple 1v1 to train their pvp skills.

I only see one problem, queueing a game might take a while if there's no one else to queue the same kit. I myself think that bringing only a couple of kits back, say 3, would be more than enough. And as an addition, I'd love to be able to do /duel and fight my friends privately. (Maybe this can be added in the Private Games section?)

Overall, it’s an absolute yes from me!
 

mrpancake4343

Member
Sep 6, 2026
4
6
4
20
i agree, i hate having to go to other servers for duels and it would be especially nice with custom or unique kits to get more people into the game mode
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxxe
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom