Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
This is absolutely amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed both songs and just have to say you guys are extremely talented. I hope you do continue to make music. (:

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
That is awesome! Cannot wait till you release it for others to listen to! :)
New one will be out today, just have to finish the final touches :) I'm also going to be shoppig the next few hours xd

Awesome songs! Good luck with your music career!
Thank you :D Tbh I'm not going it because I want a career, me enjoying it is more important to me ;)

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
youtu.be
New song's on! The first time I started working on this one I lost all the files (I sometimes have some trouble with FL Studio xd). And after crying for 5 minutes because I lost one of the most beautiful melodies I've ever heard (not kidding) I created a new one. This song's called Yugen (read more under the video, funny story about the name xd)

So, when finished the song, my friends and I were talking about a title for it. One of them found this picture with 4 Japanese words with quite nice meanings. She said she liked Ukiyo the most, so we wanted to pick that one. While making cover art, I wanted to know where she found the words. So I Googled ''Ukiyo" and the images I found were kinda disturbing xd I might be overreacting, but if you Google it yourself you'll get why. It ain't my fault if you're gonna feel violated or something, I warned you xd.
I explained my friends what I found and we decided to go for Yugen, which meaning was quite nice: "A profound awareness of the universe that triggers a deep emotional response."

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Great job again! I absolutely love this one as well. Going to be rocking out to these for a while! (: Thank you for sharing your music!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I believe we call this "Media" in England. Well, in my school, we do. :P

I like these songs though. :p

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
youtu.be
Great job again! I absolutely love this one as well. Going to be rocking out to these for a while! :) Thank you for sharing your music!
And thank you for listening :D

I believe we call this "Media" in England. Well, in my school, we do. :p
I like these songs though. :p
Could be, I don't know I'm not English ;p thank you :3

Reactions: Younisco

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Awesome! Really great job again (: it really is a nice tune to listen to. Hope you keep using your talent and thanks for sharing it so far! (:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom