Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
(How stupid of me for not uploading this before xd)
So tbh I've finished the song for 2 days, but didn't upload it yet. (smh)

Anyways, I said that this song was gonna be different from others I've made so far. Yk, when I first started I always wanted to make progressive house music (if you don't know the genre, Avicii is very keen on it). The reason I chose tropical house was because at first that was easier for me to make. I will be working on more tropical house, but I want to make different tracks than I did before 'cus they all kinda have the same base. I wanna use different instruments and effects, I've gotten better at using FL Studio thanks to YouTube :3

The new song is called To The Moon And Back. There was this one time my friend needed some help for school, I helped her and she said Thank you till the moon and back. So that's how I got the title for this track, which is also my second track with more than 1 word in the title :3

It started with setting the BPM to 126 instead of 100 and trying out all kinds of new sounds. I would say it's definitely not the best thing I ever made, but I am still proud of myself and it's a start.

larswijn

Dedicated Member
There was this one time my friend needed some help for school, I helped her and she said Thank you till the moon and back.
#dutchie :p

I would say it's definately(definitely plz) not the best thing I ever made, but I am still proud of myself and it's a start.
^^^
I'd like to see the 2nd time you try making something in this genre... How that would turn out ;)

Reactions: PinkSparkleWolf

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
(How stupid of me for not uploading this before xd)
So tbh I've finished the song for 2 days, but didn't upload it yet. (smh)

Anyways, I said that this song was gonna be different from others I've made so far. Yk, when I first started I always wanted to make progressive house music (if you don't know the genre, Avicii is very keen on it). The reason I chose tropical house was because at first that was easier for me to make. I will be working on more tropical house, but I want to make different tracks than I did before 'cus they all kinda have the same base. I wanna use different instruments and effects, I've gotten better at using FL Studio thanks to YouTube :3

The new song is called To The Moon And Back. There was this one time my friend needed some help for school, I helped her and she said Thank you till the moon and back. So that's how I got the title for this track, which is also my second track with more than 1 word in the title :3

It started with setting the BPM to 126 instead of 100 and trying out all kinds of new sounds. I would say it's definately not the best thing I ever made, but I am still proud of myself and it's a start.

Again, verryy good job on this, I do like this style :')

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
youtu.be
I'd like to see the 2nd time you try making something in this genre... How that would turn out ;)
Same :D I have a new melody, but I wanna add more effects n stuff

Again, verryy good job on this, I do like this style :')
Thanks, progressive house is my fav genre, just a little above tropical house :D

Reactions: larswijn

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I think it is really catchy! I love the beat and style to it. I am not sure what it is missing though, sorry.

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
youtu.be
(btw awesome name for the song :p)
Not sure whether I succeeded tho xd

Anyways, it's been a while since I uploaded a new song. It doesn't feel that negative, because it means that I took more time than I did before. It's hard to make something new everytime, but I think there will always be something relatable to another song. I've been working differently than before: I used to make every part seperately (first the chorus, then the verse etc. etc.), but this time I just did it all at once. I also added some new "effects", but I don't know if anyone will actually notice it xd

The one think I really wanted to do is making sure you won't exactly know what's coming up by just listening to the verse, 'cause I feel like I have never did that before. I prefer people to not expect what's coming rather than already hearing enough to know what's next.

After finishing a song I always make a cover, whether I already know the title or not. In this case I didn't, so I continued making the cover, hoping that something would pop up. The shot of the cover is actually from a video I made of my holiday, and it's probably my favorite part of the video. But because it's from a video it's a tiny bit blurry but it's not that important to me :p

Enough talking.

Reactions: Buuuddy

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
youtu.be
Oh yeah, forgot to mention 'cause I was in a hurry: When I made the video I uploaded it kind of sounded different than the actual mp3 file, so I decided to add a download link, but now that the video is uploaded I don't hear a difference anymore xd

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
So, the second song is about campers?
Love the songs. I couldn't do anything like it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom