Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
Awesome! Really great job again :) it really is a nice tune to listen to. Hope you keep using your talent and thanks for sharing it so far! :)
Thank you so much :3

Nice music ;)
Also, the background goes nice w/ it :D
It was the one day it was sunny in my town :D

... I'm scarred for life.
ikr.... :confused1:
somebody plz put a big warning screen up :p
I warned ya xd

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ

Cover art made with Paint.net

Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ

:cool:

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
youtu.be
Little update: I made a couple new songs this holiday, but because the internet is not good enough to upload things, I'll be back Thursday with all the new stuff :)

I've also been working on music from a different genre, so a very new song will come out some time after Thursday.

Reactions: TeoVolcano

CelePlayz

Jun 27, 2016
Nice, I really liked your songs, you should participate in X Factor or something.

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Nah ;p x factor is a singing competition and there are ALOT more talented people out there who make the most amazing tunes but are not discovered yet. I'm not that professional ;)
Nah ;p c factor is a singing competition and there are ALOT more talented people out there who make the most amazing tunes but are not discovered yet. I'm not that professional ;)
There must be a big difference between x factor and c factor... :p (also, the double posts are real)

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
youtu.be
Been home for a couple hours now and I've been putting everything online and stuff :) Here are 4 new songs:

Solis: Solis is Latin for "of the sun". I actually thought it just meant "Sun" 'cause of Google Translate xd (Thanks to Buddy_CC for letting me know ;)). Anyways, I thought Sun would've been a too cliché title so I decided to (try xd) using the Latin word (as the song was made in Italy).

Semita: Semita is Latin for path. Same idea with Solis, but the day I made this track I had a hiking trip looking for a beach called Cala Bianca, which was chosen as Italy's most beautiful beach in 2014. Unfortunately, we didn't find it :( Also, it was 34 degrees Celsius and we had been walking for over an hour. But look the pics up, the beach is goals.

Imber: Imber is Latin for rain, and I made this track the first day of rain I had this holiday in Italy. Kind of ironic.

Pixels: So at this point I couldn't find free wifi to use Google Translate for Latin words. The plugin I used to make the melody make me think of old school game music, which is why I called this track Pixels.

Last edited:

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Solis is Latin for sun
Solis means "of the sun"
Sol means "the sun" :)
I am annoying, I know.
Sol solem solis soli soli soles soles solum solibus solibus

Back on topic: I really like your music! I'll listen to these when I play PvP-related games! :D

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
youtu.be
Make dubstepFTW
Nice music :D
I've been working on other genres, I hope one day I'll be able to make a dupstep track as well :) But I always feel like I won't ever be able to 'cus dupstep tracks always sound so complicated ;-; Lemme know what your favorite dupstep tracks are ;) And thanks btw ;) I can always use any type
of feedback.

Solis means "of the sun"
Sol means "the sun" :)
I am annoying, I know.
Sol solem solis soli soli soles soles solum solibus solibus
Back on topic: I really like your music! I'll listen to these when I play PvP-related games! :D
Yeah.... Using Google Translate is always risky xd And you're not annoying ;) I don't want to tell things that aren't true so you're just helping me out :) Thanks for listening to my music, really appreciate it <3

Yes more songs! Really great job on the music. I love them all! :)
Thanks so much! :D Still trying to improve my knowledge and skill.

Reactions: Buuuddy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom