Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
This is absolutely amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed both songs and just have to say you guys are extremely talented. I hope you do continue to make music. (:

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
That is awesome! Cannot wait till you release it for others to listen to! :)
New one will be out today, just have to finish the final touches :) I'm also going to be shoppig the next few hours xd

Awesome songs! Good luck with your music career!
Thank you :D Tbh I'm not going it because I want a career, me enjoying it is more important to me ;)

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
youtu.be
New song's on! The first time I started working on this one I lost all the files (I sometimes have some trouble with FL Studio xd). And after crying for 5 minutes because I lost one of the most beautiful melodies I've ever heard (not kidding) I created a new one. This song's called Yugen (read more under the video, funny story about the name xd)

So, when finished the song, my friends and I were talking about a title for it. One of them found this picture with 4 Japanese words with quite nice meanings. She said she liked Ukiyo the most, so we wanted to pick that one. While making cover art, I wanted to know where she found the words. So I Googled ''Ukiyo" and the images I found were kinda disturbing xd I might be overreacting, but if you Google it yourself you'll get why. It ain't my fault if you're gonna feel violated or something, I warned you xd.
I explained my friends what I found and we decided to go for Yugen, which meaning was quite nice: "A profound awareness of the universe that triggers a deep emotional response."

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Great job again! I absolutely love this one as well. Going to be rocking out to these for a while! (: Thank you for sharing your music!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I believe we call this "Media" in England. Well, in my school, we do. :P

I like these songs though. :p

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
youtu.be
Great job again! I absolutely love this one as well. Going to be rocking out to these for a while! :) Thank you for sharing your music!
And thank you for listening :D

I believe we call this "Media" in England. Well, in my school, we do. :p
I like these songs though. :p
Could be, I don't know I'm not English ;p thank you :3

Reactions: Younisco

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Awesome! Really great job again (: it really is a nice tune to listen to. Hope you keep using your talent and thanks for sharing it so far! (:

Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom