Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

shanpstick

Member
Aug 31, 2020
2
0
2
23
So I was running around in EggWars right with my Obvious Blatant SkillAura and Strafe hacks on, i use the vanilla client if you want a download ill link it at the bottom of this page

When I was running around with my Strafe hacks, SkillAura and Auto Clutch hacks i jump and make a 7 block jump because of auto clutch then I take FallDamage Knockback fly up into the air (might've been because i double tapped spacebar and fly took in effect) but i flew about 2 blocks into the air then sentinels auto cheat went full Red Alert on me and sucked me down 4 blocks, and i was suffocating in the floor IN EGGWARS but i never got banned so YAY!


Download Vanilla Client - https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/about-minecraft
woooow so cool for hacking and ruining other peoples day ... the actual fuck is wrong with you people
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom