Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL

This is a question for the mobile players on here. How do you git gud? Like seriously, there is a limit to how far your skill gets right? Ive tried mobile and idk how you guys enjoy playing the game with these controls, they arent meant for pvp, which sucks cause i want you guys to git gud and be good at pvp but i cant see how you can overcome the control scheme gap. To be fair ive seen some good mobile players, but they still just get easily killed by pc or console players.

(also the guy i used in the video was a bit of a bad example but its still valid)

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands

This is a question for the mobile players on here. How do you git gud? Like seriously, there is a limit to how far your skill gets right? Ive tried mobile and idk how you guys enjoy playing the game with these controls, they arent meant for pvp, which sucks cause i want you guys to git gud and be good at pvp but i cant see how you can overcome the control scheme gap. To be fair ive seen some good mobile players, but they still just get easily killed by pc or console players.

(also the guy i used in the video was a bit of a bad example but its still valid)
Bedrock edition isn't meant for pvp. There is no real good combat system because it also has to deal with console and mobile players. If you want better opponents or get better in general I would really try out java.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Bedrock edition isn't meant for pvp. There is no real good combat system because it also has to deal with console and mobile players. If you want better opponents or get better in general I would really try out java.
I wasnt complaining about easy opponents, there are hard opponents, i just feel bad for mobile players. Also i dont have a pc so i cant play java even if i wanted to.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
I’ve bought PE a few days ago and I completely understand you. Pvp seems almost impossible. I hope they can add something like aim assist.:p
Thats the thing you guys technically allready have an advantage that you dont have to look at the player to hit them, you just tap on them if they're in your fov. And even then its still hard to play on it.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Thats the thing you guys technically allready have an advantage that you dont have to look at the player to hit them, you just tap on them if they're in your fov. And even then its still hard to play on it.
I understand, but we need to walk, aim and hit with 2 fingers and that is kinda hard. But I also own the Java version so I only play PE when I’m not home or something like that.

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

gaIaxy

Novice Member
Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
Former Mobile Player here.
I played with a controller for a while. Helped a lot. You also need a decent mobile device. I recently tried playing on mobile while I didn't have my PC, and the lag was pretty awful. Controller had some input lag although I don't think it was the controller as it got better when I changed all the graphics settings to low, but still didn't get rid of the lag issues. Controller still helped a lot though. Edit: I have a low end phone (Samsung J3 2018)

Tycboi

Jul 7, 2020
I play for both mobile/java and i can proudly say that once you get the hang of it you get really good as in computer you always have to click and move your mouse having your phone makes it easier for low level pvp but computers are a need if you want to do a 2v1 or further as in mobile the camera is a hard con though if you start playing 4 fingered you become a pro i personally am playing 3 fingered but ive seen people play 8 fingered so yh if u get the hang of it you become good

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
I believe that if you truly want to get good at something you will. I know mobile on lb in the top 20, that can solo queue for duos and squads and clean the whole lobby. Yes, mobile can become really good and some can beat average pc and console players anything after that I don't think it will be possible bc of the advantages more than average pc and consoles players use to their advantages in a fight.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands

I also believe Minecraft 'nerfs' players on desktop bedrock edition. Mechanics are equal for all players, but I feel like there are these tiny nerfs (I believe if you get it or something like that you lose a lot of movement speed to make it easier to hit you again for players on their phone/tablet?) that are intended to make desktop users have less of an advantage. Might be wrong there as I don't really play bedrock (have experimented a bit with it though).

I do agree that if you want the 'real' pvp experience java is the way to go.

Jun 3, 2020
Uk

Unrelated to the video, in your texture pack the effect icons show a picture of the gui. I have the same issue. Do you know how to fix it?

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Unrelated to the video, in your texture pack the effect icons show a picture of the gui. I have the same issue. Do you know how to fix it?
The person who made this pack used the wrong type of texture for those icons, and a made a few mistakes on things like animations and specific sprites. for this one. Go to the texture pack folder (if its a mcpack or zip or whatever just unzip it and you can rezip it and rename it to mcpack or whatever again) and go to textures>ui sadly i forgot the name of the file/sprite but try to find an image that has alot of potion effect sprites on the bottom of the image and just delete that, it should fix the problem.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom