Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IYeet Gaming

Jul 5, 2020
As a mobile player I can usually get a few kills in a game, I use max fov to take full advantage of hitting people on the side, but you can’t click while moving your camera around and moving at the same time so that’s the big disadvantage of mobile.

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020

This is a question for the mobile players on here. How do you git gud? Like seriously, there is a limit to how far your skill gets right? Ive tried mobile and idk how you guys enjoy playing the game with these controls, they arent meant for pvp, which sucks cause i want you guys to git gud and be good at pvp but i cant see how you can overcome the control scheme gap. To be fair ive seen some good mobile players, but they still just get easily killed by pc or console players.

(also the guy i used in the video was a bit of a bad example but its still valid)
I agree that its harder to be good in pvp on mobile however it is possible. I know Mobile players that are better then console and pc players its Just harder to learn.

Lol9878

Mar 15, 2020
Im a mobile player and yet i still play like a god, bridging is just so easy, and u can get high cps(maybe for some players, maybe its just my long fingers), so i dont see your point

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom