Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I do see ur point howerever mines bin getting a bit laggy to and my WiFi’s fine so yeah but u don’t have to be so angry about it game devs are separate from other devs although I did do a bug report for the block glitch thing that @Redned logged like weeks ago so...

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
idk, maybe putting more resources towards the new games and putting off some for the other games just for the first week of it's arrival sounds like a good idea. But hopefully lag fixes come soon, idk

Reactions: wxzzrd

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
there are two types of developers
welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll we have 5 if not more

i know its not the gamemode but this is what I mean, this is a comment on the YT video
why wouldn't we update games even though we have development resources? then we'd actually waste development time unlike now.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
its not my wifi, its the server :) my wifi hasnt changed at all, the server swap ddint even cause much more lag, its slowly been getting worse
You might wanna read the CubeCraft articles. Ask a staff member.

Reactions: luv!

MookyDoodle

Novice Member
May 1, 2020
Australia
m.youtube.com
Why are you complaining it's being fixed also there is NO getting worse than mineville
1. If they hit you 20 times in .2 nanoseconds then they have the best autoclicker in the world
2. It may be ur wifi/ping and not the server
why do people make threads like this

Reactions: wxzzrd
Jul 22, 2019
www.youtube.com
Why do you complain about a server and then continue to complain after someone explained to you the problem is being fixed.

If you have such a problem no one is forcing you to play on the server, just go to a different one.
I don't see the purpose of this sob thread, it's being worked on, get over it.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Why do you complain about a server and then continue to complain after someone explained to you the problem is being fixed.

If you have such a problem no one is forcing you to play on the server, just go to a different one.
I don't see the purpose of this sob thread, it's being worked on, get over it.
im not complaining i was telling him what im saying b r u h

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Why are you complaining it's being fixed also there is NO getting worse than mineville
1. If they hit you 20 times in .2 nanoseconds then they have the best autoclicker in the world
read the date of original post he was necro'ing

Duckphin

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
My house
Obviously the issues in the video were ping related but theres definitely a lot of room for improvement, like the bug where switching items after eating, using a bow, etc. Or the block glitches that make you fall off of your blocks, but In my opinion some new exiting gamemodes would compensate for the amount of bugs on the server.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
It’s not possible to do that actually if u throw snowballs at a zombie in a world it only gets hit every 3 snowballs that’s how bedrock works there’s a tiny tiny cool down so autoclixkers would not do much except make it so u hit them as soon as possible when they stop being red

Reactions: Aelfwif
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom