Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

So CubeCraft this one goes out to you...

I think UHC has been in matinace for about a year now?? (Correct me if I'm wrong) And same with the custom shields for Eggwars. Ok ok I get it they are working on the anti-cheat system and they just did Eggwars abilities! But all I'm trying to say is that I would like to know when/if they are coming out or will it just be in matinace for another 20 years? Also I would like to see new kits and games. I just feel that the best games for me are Skywars, survival games, lucky islands, mineware and Eggwars. All of those games (in my opion) are the most played, don't take this to another level but I think we can all admit that Free Build flopped. So, just a suggestion, it give me the chills when I see a game in "matinace" for 20 years.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
It's return has been teased, but the ETA is still unknown. Hopefully they give us an ETA in the next major update or release it, so I guess we just gotta be patient. Also, I think (correct me if I'm wrong) Mac said they were going to add custom shields buts out of the window... :/

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
UHC has been featured in multiple streams, meaning that it will most likely come out in a week or two.

Last edited:

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
They are workin hard on UHC and they already metioned UHC so no need to ask for this update. I know that every staff is doing their best to make the server great.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I appreciate that you are far from a rule breaker, but asking for dates of when things are released is against the rules (I have to treat everyone the same).

As for the actual thread, free build does have some people that like it, it might be a money walls situation where is it removed, but I don't know.

As for UHC, they usually tease it in the stream (already been done), and then within a month they release it. As for the shield's, I don't have a clue.

As of now, the anti cheat is a massive priority, once that is completed, suggestions and hinted things should be added fairly swiftly.

Reactions: Spinnypoo

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
The point of this thread is kind of pointless because I assume you read the forums rules and know that staff never gives out release dates.
Or as they always like to say: "I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you".

As @Buuuddy already said above: "UHC has been featured in multiple streams" what means that it will come out soon..ish.
But when UHC will get released there will be bugs as well, that need to get fix. Meaning that that will take up time as well.

EDIT: you can check out the current state of UHC here if you're curious. https://www.twitch.tv/ccgn/v/112565941

Reactions: Buuuddy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom