Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Omenmc

Jul 6, 2019
Everytime I try to appeal it says I haven't joined the server, I got banned a long time ago and have learned from my mistakes.
IGN is OmenMC

Omenmc

Jul 6, 2019
I had the name of K1L0 but everytime I put K1L0 or OmenMC it says you have not played on the server

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
There you go: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/K1L0/JAVA. ^-^
This link will open the list containing your infractions from the past, just use the ‘appeal’ button in order to lodge an appeal.
You can find the code they’ll request (the ‘appeal code’) once you try logging in to CubeCraft again. This code will simply be displayed on the screen of your computer.

I hope this helped you out.
If you have any more questions regarding your appeal, feel free to ask them here in this thread! ^-^

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
E983BBAF-15C7-44AC-A197-2861765A4365.png
This is what I get when I type your old name.
So you can still appeal.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom