Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikboo

Sneak hack (or Toggle sneak) - This is a hack where you can toggle your sneak. You are still able to run when toggled on.

On my to-do list already :).

upload_2016-9-20_14-4-54.png

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Sneak hack (or Toggle sneak) - This is a hack where you can toggle your sneak. You are still able to run when toggled on.
You remind me of something. I think there is a bug in duels where your opponent appears to be sneaking all the time. I have a video of someone sneak-running in a duel and I am very sure he wasn't hacking.

N

Nikboo

You remind me of something. I think there is a bug in duels where your opponent appears to be sneaking all the time. I have a video of someone sneak-running in a duel and I am very sure he wasn't hacking.

I never have that bug when I play duels. He might have just stupidly left sneak hack on after a skywars game or something like that.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
That's true. If you see someone doing it but they are not speeding or using any other hacks, they are not using hacks.

Last edited:
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Great guide will deifinetley use this guide, to identify hacks, +1

Reactions: Nikboo
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Will you add more to this list because I still don't al the hacks

N

Nikboo

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD. I WILL ADD MORE AS TIME GOES ALONG!
List of hacks that I will add:
- No-slowdown
- Fast eat
- Fast bow
- Bowaimbot

Please give me a list of any other hacks you think I should add :).

^^

Will you add more to this list because I still don't al the hacks

not everyone downloads hacked client. They make them too
He says that the people who use hacks make them for themselves sometimes too,

Oh ok! Sorry!
Well.. most people download the client. I'll change it thought :P.

Reactions: Orochi

Orochi

Apr 26, 2015
The Netherlands
github.com
Well, Without some who is making the hacked clients. There will be no hacked clients "Hacking is when you download a client" I mean why can you only hack if you download one? people make them by themself too ;)

N

Nikboo

Well, Without some who is making the hacked clients. There will be no hacked clients "Hacking is when you download a client" I mean why can you only hack if you download one? people make them by themself too ;)

Added :)

Hacking is when you download or create a client which can give advantages towards yourself .​

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
It is very obvious when someone is hacking. It is very fun to see how some hackers struggle to defend their anti knockback. "No, I have a shield" well sure you have, but when I hit you it won't help you. Flying speaks for itself. And it's also quite obvious when you are fighting against someone using aura or something like that.

N

Nikboo

It is very obvious when someone is hacking. It is very fun to see how some hackers struggle to defend their anti knockback. "No, I have a shield" well sure you have, but when I hit you it won't help you. Flying speaks for itself. And it's also quite obvious when you are fighting against someone using aura or something like that.
I'm sure that there are some people here who don't know much about hacks and what to do if you encounter someone who you think is hacking so this is why I made this thread. Of course, some of the hacks are obvious but this is just a thread to show information about what hacks are and how they are used so it is much easier to report people. Also, some players might not know some of the hacks there are in the Minecraft world :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.