Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
So i was just sniping (and owning noobs) on sky wars when this guy i kept shooting would not fall, he would just continue building a bridge to the middle, and as i had no sword, he was able to kill me D: I have no idea how to record minecraft gameplay and someone in creative told me i need a screenrecorder? O.O Does anyone know a free (or cheap) safe way of recording gameplay for minecraft? if so, please help, incase someone tries hacking again. thanks <3

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Do you use windows or mac? If windows, I'd recommend bandicam and for mac I would probably use dxtory. @Volkom_ <-- Might know some good screen recorders

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Its easy :P just download it, press F12 to start recording then press it again to stop recording, go to the bandicam files, upload it to youtube and post the link here with the IGN :D

dominick

Dec 22, 2013
i still using fraps :D because with bandicam you see in the video bandicam.com and with fraps u dont

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
If you're on windows Fraps and Dxtory are very good recorders, Dxtory has more audio levels so is a bit more advanced but still very easy to use. If you can afford it buy Bandicam. Otherwise you have the annoying 'buy bandicam' thing in the middle of your recording. If you're on mac however, I suggest using Quicktime its easy to record with and has very quick exporting. Or if youre going to be dedicated look into Screenflow for mac. its a very easy tool that allows you to record and do basic editing all before exporting the video. :D Hope this helps ;3

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
Ik a free screen recorder. Even on a comp. that isn't very good for games, the fps drop is minimal. It is called microsoft expression encoder 4 screen capture. To use it, just search up the code. The code is the same for EVRYONE. And it has great performance. I think limit to recording is 45min., but that is more than enough.

lonelyplop14 #2

May 12, 2014
HELL
Ik a free screen recorder. Even on a comp. that isn't very good for games, the fps drop is minimal. It is called microsoft expression encoder 4 screen capture. To use it, just search up the code. The code is the same for EVRYONE. And it has great performance. I think limit to recording is 45min., but that is more than enough.
isnt very good?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom