Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Bump. Because the bad staff of a bad server need to give their opinion.
Y'know, this is only discouraging us to make a comment. But anyways, since you asked, I'll do it anyways.
Step 1:
Maybe bring back old arcade back with Hide and Seek, the classic tnt run, quake, etc. After you guys update Arcade, there was so much hate to it and everyone wanted the old Arcade back. People began to quit CubeCraft because they lost there favourite minigame like komodragon and his Super Smash Bro's or Hide and Seek that you guys didn't even fixed. Also yesterday I heard from people that they loved the parkour minigame of the old Arcade. To get like 1000 players back, just add these games back
I'd love to since I really enjoyed arcade, though there's no certainty that "like 1000 players" would come back, nor is this an option considering the current situation.

Step 2:
Bring back Survival Games and make it 1.9 and 1.8 pvp. Survival Games is a 1.8 gamemode that was played by famous youtubers like: PrivateFearless, BajanCanadian, JeromeASF, Huawhi, Grapeapplesauce, etc. They played a lot of Survival games/Hunger games. People saw their videos and were thinking: "I will join that server and play Survival Games on it. "
Cube had Survival Games 1.8 and it was very popular. When they removed 1.8 pvp and replaced it for 1.9 pvp, Survival Games went downwards and died. So to get like 2000 players back, just add 1.8 Survival Games back.
Again, I'd love to, and I'd also love to have 1.8 SG since SG is arguably better for 1.8.
And also again, no guarantee that "like 2000 players" would come onto the server, and there's also no guaranteeing those youtubers would even play here seeing as our SG was pretty different in comparison to the other SG modes on other servers.

Step 3:
Bring back lobbies. These were the chill rooms for some people. Now it's just 1 boring lobby. "But now we can find everyone easier". Maybe, yes. But there was still a thing like chat and /f list to find them. To the latest update, several people quit the server. So bring back old lobbies and you will get 100 players back.
I don't think I have to comment on the "100 players" coming back, do I? Anyways:
The lobbies were mostly being used as a gateway between the hub and a game. Was it necessary? Not really. One problem with this was that, for example, 50 players would just hang around in, for example, 20 different lobbies. Why have 50 players in 20 lobbies while we can have 50 players in 2 lobbies? Saves us a lot of servers which then can be used for other games to save on costs. Now this doesn't mean lobbies weren't worth keeping, it's just that it was kind of inefficient to have them the way we did. I'd prefer a system suggested by @Aries104 a few days ago where one big lobby would have several sections dedicated to each minigame. Here's a link to that: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-great-compromise.212627/
It'd serve as the game lobbies without needing 8 different servers up at one time as hubs.

Step 4:
Bring back the leaderboards. People loved their gamemode and they wanted to grind for a place into the top 5 of the best players of a sertain gamemode. Now it's gone and is replaced by a top 200 leaderboard. Now it isn't even special anymore for players to grind to the top 5 because it's a top 200 so they grind to get into the top 200. Which means that games will not be grinded anymore and barely get played. So people quit for the same reason as step 3: The latest update. To bring back those players, add the top 5 leaderboard back and hold the top 200 as well. So people can still grind for a special place into the top 5 and also can watch how many wins they need to get higher onto the ladder. This will get you 200 players back.
Could be done in conjunction with Aries' suggestion, but I'd still like to keep the top 200 list or at least a way to check your own spot.

Compleere

Jun 8, 2018
You can just add some new games to rotation and you will have what you looking forward to. As for me, it's better to start from some old school mmos like Runescape or I thing it will work just fine and get you some new auditory to communicate with.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Sorry if this is necroposting staff, but this thread is very good and constructive. I agree with it. It would be a shame for this thread to die or be locked up.

ItzGerald

Dec 19, 2016
Esmeraldas, Ecuador
Survival games is my favorite game in Minecraft. It would be a great idea to bring him back.
As for the return of the lobbies I do not think it's the best.

-Why? Many lobbies represent an expense that can serve to improve the performance of game servers that are (in my opinion) the most important in the network.

Before the minigames were over, there were not many people in them. I think the best thing was that they finished. and in the statistics of the best, I agree with you, it would be a great idea! For the same reason already mentioned.

I relive the post

jclle

Feb 25, 2016
Netherlands
Step 1.1: BRING BACK QUAKE its such a good game way better then the versions others servers had or have!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom