Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I'm talking about one of the most suggested features, the feature where when you're in a game and you die or win that you can click a button, type a command or even right click an item or NPC that will put you in a new game!

I quickly looked through the eggscalated tags to see how long ago and how many times this has been suggested and here you go:
upload_2018-4-8_12-48-14.png

upload_2018-4-8_12-49-34.png

upload_2018-4-8_12-48-40.png

upload_2018-4-8_12-48-50.png

upload_2018-4-8_12-48-59.png

upload_2018-4-8_12-49-54.png

upload_2018-4-8_12-50-2.png

upload_2018-4-8_12-50-10.png

This suggestion has gotten eggscalated literally 8 times! The oldest one dating back almost 2 years!

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
The funny thing about development work is that non developers will always under estimate the difficulty level of any given project. I'd like to remind you that escalated doesn't mean "we're working on it", it simply means, "we're discussing it". A process which can have many outcomes.
Considering it has been escalated 8 times, almost every large server has it already, and the oldest thread is from 2 July 2017, and tons for way more complicated stuff has been added in between, that's a rather idiotic excuse, no offense.

Just giving this feature a higher priority would already solve all of this.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I'm talking about one of the most suggested features, the feature where when you're in a game and you die or win that you can click a button, type a command or even right click an item or NPC that will put you in a new game!

I quickly looked through the eggscalated tags to see how long ago and how many times this has been suggested and here you go:
View attachment 144432
View attachment 144438
View attachment 144434
View attachment 144435
View attachment 144436
View attachment 144439
View attachment 144440
View attachment 144441
This suggestion has gotten eggscalated literally 8 times! The oldest one dating back almost 2 years!
Would be really great. Also, what is the point of eggscalating 8 posts of the same topic without implementing?

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
The funny thing about development work is that non developers will always under estimate the difficulty level of any given project. I'd like to remind you that escalated doesn't mean "we're working on it", it simply means, "we're discussing it". A process which can have many outcomes.
Can someone sack this kid? He's honestly so annoying, excuse after excuse after excuse. Replace him with a better model. You know you want to cubecraft.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
So you've discussed it with your team 8 times?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Can someone sack this kid? He's honestly so annoying, excuse after excuse after excuse. Replace him with a better model. You know you want to cubecraft.
You think management is so easy...
Also I am pretty sure he is an adult.
He really isn't giving excuses either, it could be very difficult to transfer players to different servers with a command. CubeCraft may be structured differently than other servers so it may be harder to do this. If it was so easy it would have been done already.
Considering it has been escalated 8 times, almost every large server has it already, and the oldest thread is from 2 July 2017, and tons for way more complicated stuff has been added in between, that's a rather idiotic excuse, no offense.

Just giving this feature a higher priority would already solve all of this.
Are you a developer? I am assuming not, this could be more complicated then you think, like I said above CubeCraft could be structured differently making this harder than you would think.

Reactions: werra11

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
You think management is so easy...
Also I am pretty sure he is an adult.
He really isn't giving excuses either, it could be very difficult to transfer players to different servers with a command. CubeCraft may be structured differently than other servers so it may be harder to do this. If it was so easy it would have been done already.

Are you a developer? I am assuming not, this could be more complicated then you think, like I said above CubeCraft could be structured differently making this harder than you would think.
u are right bro!!! XDDDD
so complicated that it takes a year to add it XDDDDD u are so smart!!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom