Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Julian10855

Jan 1, 2014
Panem & Dystopian Chicago (Divergent)
So the title is pretty self explanitory, but this is a thread asking all who come across, too share their story of how they found this marvelous server.

I found this server from my favorite youtuber Joey Graceffa, when he made a few vids playing on here.

What's your story?

Reactions: lbreeezy420

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I think I searched "minecraft servers" ( we all know we've done this before .-.) and ccg popped up as one of them.... so interesting I know

Regretting

Dec 26, 2013
Canada
Me and a IRL friend were looking for a KitPvp server and then we decided this one was best we could find :p But he was a loser and left for another server

lbombsminecraft/lh

May 31, 2014
a box in the ocean
i found out of this server before i even had minecraft my brother searched up hide and seek servers then cubecraft came up well over the weeks i said mom can i get minecraft for christmas and so i got minecraft after about 2 months i got tired of lag so i started to play minecraft on my brothers school lap top which wasnt laggy and i got on this server played some sky wars and then it started now i play on cubecraft all day every day

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
I was googling "minecraft server creative" I saw all those servers and then I saw CCG badum tss, I joined and checked out creative and I was addicted, joined in January-february and I never left.

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
I joined Septemper, was googling "Hide 'N' Seek server" that gave loads of IP's... ...from GMod servers. Fail. After adding the word "Minecraft" I got what I was looking for.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
I went on MCforums and looked for cool servers and found a thread that Rubik made advertising the server. I joined around December 23 of last year I think.

Now CCG is the only server I play on :D

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
I was watching stacyplays and ya se went on skywars and I was like omgomgomg I need to get a minecraft and then I finally got minecraft and then found out that I suck at skywars so I became a hardcore faction player like for a few months and ya......

No offense but I strongly dislike Joey...ya PLEASE DONT HATE ME..STACY AND GRASER ARE WAYYY BETTER <3

Reactions: Stewart066

Julian10855

Jan 1, 2014
Panem & Dystopian Chicago (Divergent)
I was watching stacyplays and ya se went on skywars and I was like omgomgomg I need to get a minecraft and then I finally got minecraft and then found out that I suck at skywars so I became a hardcore faction player like for a few months and ya......

No offense but I strongly dislike Joey...ya PLEASE DONT HATE ME..STACY AND GRASER ARE WAYYY BETTER <3
OMG THIS OS EXACTLY HOW I FOUND OUT BUT JOEY'S VID

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom