Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
OMG IS THATS THE DOG IN DOGE 2048 #accomplished
43389439.jpg

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
After I quit Minecraft for about a year, decided to start playing again. My friend's little brother was playing The Cube one day and it looked fun, so I decided to hop in and join the fun. Honestly the only reason why I'm playing Minecraft is because my gaming PC is getting fixed, so to spare the time I'm playing MC and PS3. Soon I'll be going back to Steam =p

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
I bought MC in like mid-late 2012 and played single player for like more than a year (I was really lonely there.) Then late 2013 my friend started Minecraft and we were in my room together playing the game. She wanted to play on a server, and I had never played on a server before because I guess I was afraid of talking to people I don't know over the internet. We looked up Hide & Seek servers and found CCG and so we went there.

Fun fact: The same friend is sitting next to me right now in my room, STILL not knowing I became staff on CCG xD I have to tell her at some point.

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h

TheBlueCreeper79

Jan 25, 2014
A cave in a hole in a ravine
I bought MC in like mid-late 2012 and played single player for like more than a year (I was really lonely there.) Then late 2013 my friend started Minecraft and we were in my room together playing the game. She wanted to play on a server, and I had never played on a server before because I guess I was afraid of talking to people I don't know over the internet. We looked up Hide & Seek servers and found CCG and so we went there.

Fun fact: The same friend is sitting next to me right now in my room, STILL not knowing I became staff on CCG xD I have to tell her at some point.
XD also that sounds like me just because i was the first person in my class to play MC also because i played single player for so long '/

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I was watching stacyplays and ya se went on skywars and I was like omgomgomg I need to get a minecraft and then I finally got minecraft and then found out that I suck at skywars so I became a hardcore faction player like for a few months and ya......

No offense but I strongly dislike Joey...ya PLEASE DONT HATE ME..STACY AND GRASER ARE WAYYY BETTER <3
It's embarrassing but that's how I discovered CubeCraft also o.O

Nat

Apr 20, 2014
Land of Enchantment
I joined CCG around august of last year I think? I honestly don't remember... I found it by just googling mc servers and CCG just looked like the coolest one and yea. Hehe I still remember seeing the sign saying that emerald donators could fly and I was stone. I just remember thinking wow, imagine if I was that cool and hEY HERE I AM A YEAR LATER but still pretty lame... I've been on this server for a long time idek bye

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom