Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
president rusher <3
image.jpg

<3 <3 <3 he is the substitute for ansel

Reactions: jtlg1234
N

Nyanbaz

So it was like, last summer or so. My friend @crccrazy and I were playing on my server talking about how bored we both were. So, I Googled "Parkour Server" and CCG came up on Planet Minecraft. We both really enjoyed the games, so we forced @Catzilla24 to come join us. We've been here ever since :3

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
For awhile, my little brother was madly searching for new minigame servers to play on. He managed to find CubeCraft. At the time, the only server I actually played had recently shut down, and I quit on minecraft. I saw some of the skyblock from him, and decided I was gonna get on and do better than him at it. (with brotherly love, of course) I failed. Several times, by leaving no grass or losing my water, but I finally got the hang of it. I started playing more and more, then found the creative server. It was love at first sight. Lag was the third wheel in the equation. Soon after, I found the factions server while my brother pressured me to play the minigames. Eventually I caved. I sucked at PVP, but got better than him, and started to beat him every-NOPE!!! I still suck at anything PVP, and lag doesn't help matters much. Now I pretty much play factions and creative, great at neither, but with much better results than on the games server ;)

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
So my brother and cousin just got a new hacked client, they wanted to play kit pvp to get op armor and stuff, so they joined CCG. They then told me to get on because the kit pvp server was great, I said "I'll join the server but I will NOT team up with noobs like you."

Reactions: ThatOnePeanutGuy

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Ok, my real story is, I was just browsing the pet shop, ok? So I got bored, went on YouTube, started watching random vids, which were mostly made about MineCraft. So I watched them, begged to my parents (I couldn't afford it myself) and finally bought MineCraft, this was around the 1.4 releases. So I got the game, I started single player, went to the end, explored nether, all that stuff. At one point, I got bored and wanted to play with other people, so I googled "mc 1.4.5/6 server" and CCG came up, I just entered the IP and joined the server.

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
Ok, my real story is, I was just browsing the pet shop, ok? So I got bored, went on YouTube, started watching random vids, which were mostly made about MineCraft. So I watched them, begged to my parents (I couldn't afford it myself) and finally bought MineCraft, this was around the 1.4 releases. So I got the game, I started single player, went to the end, explored nether, all that stuff. At one point, I got bored and wanted to play with other people, so I googled "mc 1.4.5/6 server" and CCG came up, I just entered the IP and joined the server.
Exciting

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
And thus began Kuzey's reign on CCG with an iron fist!!!

Reactions: TheBlueCreeper79

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Wanna hear a story. It will be long. *-*

Got Minecraft for a late birthday present, around July 16th (omg so close to anniversary) immediately started servers. I always thought singleplayer as boring. So I asked a friend named "Ashra" if she played minecraft, then to her saying she owns a server. I decided to go on that. The server was called MC Triantis, it shut down though.

I got bored after a while, and my sister started searching for minecraft servers. We found a couple of them, but never staying on it for too long. I got interested in parkour while searching through those servers my sister found.

So I went to the PMC site and typed in "Parkour Servers" and CubeCraftGames was at the top.

This, is the rest of it ^-^
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
https://cubecraftgames.net/threads/story-of-my-cubecraftgames-life.3753/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats! :)
Kloska wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!! :D
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis! :)
privqted wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back gangster
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Top Bottom