Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How did you get here?

SpritySpritz

Mar 26, 2014
I think I searched "minecraft servers" ( we all know we've done this before .-.) and ccg popped up as one of them.... so interesting I know

Regretting

Dec 26, 2013
Canada
Me and a IRL friend were looking for a KitPvp server and then we decided this one was best we could find :p But he was a loser and left for another server

May 31, 2014
a box in the ocean
i found out of this server before i even had minecraft my brother searched up hide and seek servers then cubecraft came up well over the weeks i said mom can i get minecraft for christmas and so i got minecraft after about 2 months i got tired of lag so i started to play minecraft on my brothers school lap top which wasnt laggy and i got on this server played some sky wars and then it started now i play on cubecraft all day every day

Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
I was googling "minecraft server creative" I saw all those servers and then I saw CCG badum tss, I joined and checked out creative and I was addicted, joined in January-february and I never left.

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
I joined Septemper, was googling "Hide 'N' Seek server" that gave loads of IP's... ...from GMod servers. Fail. After adding the word "Minecraft" I got what I was looking for.

cocai

Dec 29, 2013
dubai
I went on MCforums and looked for cool servers and found a thread that Rubik made advertising the server. I joined around December 23 of last year I think.

Now CCG is the only server I play on :D

s__a__r__a__h

Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
I was watching stacyplays and ya se went on skywars and I was like omgomgomg I need to get a minecraft and then I finally got minecraft and then found out that I suck at skywars so I became a hardcore faction player like for a few months and ya......

No offense but I strongly dislike Joey...ya PLEASE DONT HATE ME..STACY AND GRASER ARE WAYYY BETTER <3

Reactions: Stewart066
I was watching stacyplays and ya se went on skywars and I was like omgomgomg I need to get a minecraft and then I finally got minecraft and then found out that I suck at skywars so I became a hardcore faction player like for a few months and ya......

No offense but I strongly dislike Joey...ya PLEASE DONT HATE ME..STACY AND GRASER ARE WAYYY BETTER <3
OMG THIS OS EXACTLY HOW I FOUND OUT BUT JOEY'S VID

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Robbedz wrote on Maflen's profile.
Thanks for the follow!! :)
Axyy wrote on Maflen's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Eli wrote on Dubby Plays's profile.