Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Julian10855

Jan 1, 2014
Panem & Dystopian Chicago (Divergent)
So the title is pretty self explanitory, but this is a thread asking all who come across, too share their story of how they found this marvelous server.

I found this server from my favorite youtuber Joey Graceffa, when he made a few vids playing on here.

What's your story?

Reactions: lbreeezy420

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I think I searched "minecraft servers" ( we all know we've done this before .-.) and ccg popped up as one of them.... so interesting I know

Regretting

Dec 26, 2013
Canada
Me and a IRL friend were looking for a KitPvp server and then we decided this one was best we could find :p But he was a loser and left for another server

lbombsminecraft/lh

May 31, 2014
a box in the ocean
i found out of this server before i even had minecraft my brother searched up hide and seek servers then cubecraft came up well over the weeks i said mom can i get minecraft for christmas and so i got minecraft after about 2 months i got tired of lag so i started to play minecraft on my brothers school lap top which wasnt laggy and i got on this server played some sky wars and then it started now i play on cubecraft all day every day

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
I was googling "minecraft server creative" I saw all those servers and then I saw CCG badum tss, I joined and checked out creative and I was addicted, joined in January-february and I never left.

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
I joined Septemper, was googling "Hide 'N' Seek server" that gave loads of IP's... ...from GMod servers. Fail. After adding the word "Minecraft" I got what I was looking for.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
I went on MCforums and looked for cool servers and found a thread that Rubik made advertising the server. I joined around December 23 of last year I think.

Now CCG is the only server I play on :D

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
I was watching stacyplays and ya se went on skywars and I was like omgomgomg I need to get a minecraft and then I finally got minecraft and then found out that I suck at skywars so I became a hardcore faction player like for a few months and ya......

No offense but I strongly dislike Joey...ya PLEASE DONT HATE ME..STACY AND GRASER ARE WAYYY BETTER <3

Reactions: Stewart066

Julian10855

Jan 1, 2014
Panem & Dystopian Chicago (Divergent)
I was watching stacyplays and ya se went on skywars and I was like omgomgomg I need to get a minecraft and then I finally got minecraft and then found out that I suck at skywars so I became a hardcore faction player like for a few months and ya......

No offense but I strongly dislike Joey...ya PLEASE DONT HATE ME..STACY AND GRASER ARE WAYYY BETTER <3
OMG THIS OS EXACTLY HOW I FOUND OUT BUT JOEY'S VID

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom