Results are only viewable after voting.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I saw people posting fun, interesting polls and discussion questions on the Forums here, so I thought I'd join in on the fun and also come up with my own! 📋

❓ Today's topic: Anime

Questions:

➜ Do you watch anime?

If so, do you have a MyAnimeList account?
If so, do you have a favourite show? Or which one(s) do you like most?

If not, why?

Here are my answers:

➜ I do watch anime occasionally!
➜ My favourite anime will have to be Kill la Kill.
➜ My MAL account can be found HERE. :)

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Cool thread :o
Yes, I do watch anime occasionally! It usually goes a bit in periods.
I do have a myanimelist account, I think we're friends there 😎
And I can't really decide on a favourite show, but I really enjoyed spy x family part 1 and fire force! c:

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
1.1 I love anime but I don't watch it constantly. Mainly because I already caught up to most anime I watched and have to move on to the manga.

1.2 I don't

1.3 my favourite anime is a tie between hunter x hunter, one piece and Gintama. I do really like record of ragnarok and yu yu hakusho

Welp look like my weekly poll have some competition lol

• Love
Reactions: Hoshi

Evaluatiefout

Jan 6, 2021
The Netherlands
➜ YES
➜ We are friends on MAL :)
➜ Fruits basket is my favofavofavo, but also Snow white with the red hair, Sasaki to Miyano, Kuroko no Basket, Maid sama and every shoujo anime <33

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
1.1 I love anime but I don't watch it constantly. Mainly because I already caught up to most anime I watched and have to move on to the manga.

1.2 I don't

1.3 my favourite anime is a tie between hunter x hunter, one piece and Gintama. I do really like record of ragnarok and yu yu hakusho

Welp look like my weekly poll have some competition lol
Omg! I’m still watching Yu Yu Hakusho. Also to you - create a MAL account! I want friends heheh

Indeed, my rival. Fortunately for you, all of my inspiration comes from my own oddball brain instead of from rivals’ weekly polls and similar threads! Mwuahahah

• Haha
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Yes!

My MAL account is in my signature 😎

I'm fairly biased toward My Hero Academia despite it being cheesy at times and predictable, I've been watching it since it aired and I just still love superhero stuff.

I also am the only person I know that has watched every single episode of Pokemon, which I don't recommend.

My all-time favorite is absolutely Attack on Titan, bar none. It's immaculate and enthralling.

Interesting thread idea, btw! It's like Discord weekly topics but forums

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes!

My MAL account is in my signature 😎

I'm fairly biased toward My Hero Academia despite it being cheesy at times and predictable, I've been watching it since it aired and I just still love superhero stuff.

I also am the only person I know that has watched every single episode of Pokemon, which I don't recommend.

My all-time favorite is absolutely Attack on Titan, bar none. It's immaculate and enthralling.

Interesting thread idea, btw! It's like Discord weekly topics but forums
Yes! Though I’m not the only one that does this, and definitely not the one who started, I think I’ll be able to distinguish myself from my rivals by providing odd, but fun, unique discussion threads. c:

I think MHA is good anime as well. I haven’t really had the time to catch up with the latest episodes of season 7, but I’m planning on watching that and everything else in my MAL Plan To Watch list eventually… lol. 56 anime and counting 🥲

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I am the only person I know that has watched every single episode of Pokemon, which I don't recommend.
Man that difficult. I done it once (it was when black and white was the latest version So it was a while ago) and it took a long long time with how much they added after that I can't even imagine how long that took you

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I have never watched it, unless you count Studio Ghibli, which idk if it counts or not! (Studio Ghibli is AMAZING though)

There isn't any reason for it, I just never watch TV and if i rarely do I just always have something else i want to

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah. they have made so many amazing films, some of my all-time favourites like Ponyo and Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind.
AND My Neighbour Totoro obviously, and Howl's Moving Castle is amazing
Wow their animation styles is absolutely beautiful I remember watching some of them when I was younger.

Reactions: Hoshi and Wildd

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
➜ No, I do not. I think I've never watched it before actually.

The deal is, that my close irl (and online) friends have been trying to get me to watch anime for years now. And with my love for Nightcore music, they did succeed to at least a point... I also know, being the type of guy that I am, that I'd probably enjoy it. And this is also the biggest problem. I know, that I'd enjoy it and then I can already see myself sinking hours and hours into watching series and catching up on everything they've watched in the last year. Hours that I just don't have in my life sadly. Fight the temptation I must for now. Though never say never 😅

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
➜ No, I do not. I think I've never watched it before actually.

The deal is, that my close irl (and online) friends have been trying to get me to watch anime for years now. And with my love for Nightcore music, they did succeed to at least a point... I also know, being the type of guy that I am, that I'd probably enjoy it. And this is also the biggest problem. I know, that I'd enjoy it and then I can already see myself sinking hours and hours into watching series and catching up on everything they've watched in the last year. Hours that I just don't have in my life sadly. Fight the temptation I must for now. Though never say never 😅
You don't necessarily have to put hours into it. You could try to set a timer of like 30-50 minutes a day to watch like one or two episodes (or more depending on the show), so you're able to limit your time and still have fun. Don't let that thought take the fun away! :)

Reactions: LukaG_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom