• Maybe, with some tweaking

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Ok, I see no moderator has given a definite answer yes, that is true, please remember that we are also players and when it comes to suggestions we also have our own opinions which we share here, we are not in a position to give any definite answer especially before any definitive decision has been made by the senior management team who is already aware of this issue.
I personally think teaming bans should cap at 1 week on the third ban.
1st ban, 1 day
2nd ban, 3 days
3rd+ bans 1 week
I also like 2days/5days/1week

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd really like to see teaming bans stacking up. Maybe they are going to understand that teaming is against the rules which would be appreciated by (I am sure) all of us.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I'd really like to see teaming bans stacking up. Maybe they are going to understand that teaming is against the rules which would be appreciated by (I am sure) all of us.
Stacked punishments gives people a chance to learn, otherwise they'll consider the punishment as a price to pay in order to team, but in that sense, if it where to be a constant I would prefer 2-5 day bans.

Reactions: Ducky

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
Ok, I see no moderator has given a definite answer yes, that is true, please remember that we are also players and when it comes to suggestions we also have our own opinions which we share here, we are not in a position to give any definite answer especially before any definitive decision has been made by the senior management team who is already aware of this issue.
I personally think teaming bans should cap at 1 week on the third ban.
1st ban, 1 day
2nd ban, 3 days
3rd+ bans 1 week
I also like 2days/5days/1week
Hi Lezappen,

Thanks for the reply. I know you are all players but we didn't get any updates about this. Can you (or anyone else) give us an update when you know more? Remember, No is an answer too.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Probably I say Yes As I am so done with 2v1 or 3v1 sometimes as their 5th ban or so must be a 30 day or so because I lose pretty much a lot of games because of teaming in skywars.

crluengos01

Apr 9, 2015
+1, I think teamers should get a higher ban, 2-3 days the first ban. 4-7 days if they are caught a second time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom