Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Maybe, with some tweaking

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
I find that if you 1 time team you 1 day should be banned. 2 times 2 days ...
And if you're 10 times banned for teaming 2 week ban I think that is good because it really doesn't like it when they teaming in solo. That's my opinion

Reactions: ChasingRainbows

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
1 month ban. You think we should ban people longer for teaming than first time getting caught by sentinel? I'm sorry but I think it's wayyyy to long to ban people for teaming. 1 day is fine. When i'm handling teaming reports, I nearly come across people that got recorded twice (never 3 times) for teaming. People are not really doing it over and over.

Jwtje

Jul 8, 2017
The nether(lands)
@Marieke2001 im sure u didnt read the forum post at all!! most of us are saying to start with 1 or 2 day ban and increase it with the times they get banned for teaming! no a month like 1 of the 100 reactions said. just a little higher punisment and it will decrease teamers in solo games! why not try it? when u dont shoot u dont hit!

btw no mod has really put an answer to this, so it looks to me they are scared to lose players because of the longer bans instead of going for the enjoyment of the real diehard cubecraft players!

Reactions: Facelurite

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
@Marieke2001 im sure u didnt read the forum post at all!! most of us are saying to start with 1 or 2 day ban and increase it with the times they get banned for teaming! no a month like 1 of the 100 reactions said. just a little higher punisment and it will decrease teamers in solo games! why not try it? when u dont shoot u dont hit!
You did mention a 30d ban, and she reacted to that.
She just doesn't want 30 day bans for teaming period.

btw no mod has really put an answer to this, so it looks to me they are scared to lose players because of the longer bans instead of going for the enjoyment of the real diehard cubecraft players!
That's completely incorrect.
Just because they don't respond, doesn't mean they haven't seen it.
For all we know, they may have already discussed this.

Jwtje

Jul 8, 2017
The nether(lands)
You did mention a 30d ban, and she reacted to that.
She just doesn't want 30 day bans for teaming period.

That's completely incorrect.
Just because they don't respond, doesn't mean they haven't seen it.
For all we know, they may have already discussed this.

you didnt read my post! gj! and still say that i said a 30 day ban was good... nice job
maybe they talked about it just in private but they could at least let us know! or react to this by saying we are discussing it or we dont agree. not just say a 30 day ban is not good. because that was not where we asked for! there arent that many forum post, if i can manage to read all of them i should be mod and not them. dont wanna say they do bad but they can atleast react with a normal answer!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
you didnt read my post! gj! and still say that i said a 30 day ban was good... nice job
maybe they talked about it just in private but they could at least let us know! or react to this by saying we are discussing it or we dont agree. not just say a 30 day ban is not good. because that was not where we asked for! there arent that many forum post, if i can manage to read all of them i should be mod and not them. dont wanna say they do bad but they can atleast react with a normal answer!
To be fair, you're writing this as if you made the thread itself + you and OP both have the same default profile picture.
In this case, Marieke wasn't even responding to you specifically, but rather to the thread author:
My suggestion is to higher the punishments into this:

1 time teaming 2 days ban (two days because not everyone is playing everyday and some players will not mention that they have been banned)

2 times teaming 1 Week ban

3+ times teaming 1 month ban
It's not at all needed for them to confirm whether something is happening or not, as they have to bring it up to the management team. They only have an influence for what happens, not a definitive choice.

BrockRock007

Aug 1, 2017
I agree with this one.

*Also, don't forget you need to video-report those players otherwise they can't get 'higher' punishments.
Most people are teaming because he/she don't get caught.

If we just report those teamers we will have less teamers then we do now.
That is a great idea. The longer ban times is great, but the fact that people can report with a successful ban without recording is a good idea.
This idea would help people that can't/won't record the offense can actually help report someone.

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

BrockRock007

Aug 1, 2017
I agree! I encounter SO many teamers, and when I call them off, they say ''idc. it's one day ban.'' The teamers on this server don't care if they get banned or not, since they are only banned for 24 hours. Maybe as the third time, it could be a perm ban?
A perm ban is a little harsh for only 3 times. A higher number would be better.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Hi Cubecraft,

Today I made a thread about the hight of punishments in Cubecraft and found out that Teaming will cause into a ban of only 1 day. Even when done many times. My suggestion is to higher the punishment. Reason for this is that there are players teaming so many times. Many people create ban reports for this and staff is spilling so much time to punish those teamers. When you are in a solo game you have 90% chance of dying while in combat against 2 opponents (if they have a little skill and don't spam).

1 time teaming 2 days ban (two days because not everyone is playing everyday and some players will not mention that they have been banned)

Link to other thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/punishments-of-cheaters.194226/

If this suggestion passes you have the next advantages:

1. Less spoiled time from staff to handle ban reports
2. Less teaming people in the server
3. More fun playing because there are less unfair games!

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,

H4ddy
Everyone agrees with you its an excellent idea! I like you like my comment

BrockRock007

Aug 1, 2017
Everyone agrees with you its an excellent idea! I like you like my comment
Umm... is the last 6 words really needed? But either way you are right! Everyone on this thread agrees and the Cubecraft team should really add this less tolerable teaming punishment system!

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Good suggestion. I really want teaming/cross-teaming to turn into a stackable offense to show we don't tolerate rule breakers. The second ban should definitely be extended to 3, 4 or 5 days because this way they fully understand that teaming/cross-teaming is against the rules.
That is a great idea. The longer ban times is great, but the fact that people can report with a successful ban without recording is a good idea.
This idea would help people that can't/won't record the offense can actually help report someone.
Yes the solo skywars teamers are the worst, but seem to appear the most to me.
A perm ban is a little harsh for only 3 times. A higher number would be better.
You can quote all the messages if you want instead of making three messages in a row which can be seen as ''message farming''. ;)

BrockRock007

Aug 1, 2017
Good suggestion. I really want teaming/cross-teaming to turn into a stackable offense to show we don't tolerate rule breakers. The second ban should definitely be extended to 3, 4 or 5 days because this way they fully understand that teaming/cross-teaming is against the rules.

You can quote all the messages if you want instead of making three messages in a row which can be seen as ''message farming''. ;)
Umm... Okay...

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
1 month ban. You think we should ban people longer for teaming than first time getting caught by sentinel? I'm sorry but I think it's wayyyy to long to ban people for teaming. 1 day is fine. When i'm handling teaming reports, I nearly come across people that got recorded twice (never 3 times) for teaming. People are not really doing it over and over.
Maybe if teaming had a real punishment more people would report? It isn't worth the effort of typing up a teaming report because you know that the teamers are just gonna go do it less than 2 days later. Not to mention that the server explicitly states that teaming is punishable, what's the point of plastering it in red text in the server if the '
punishment' for it is a joke?

Reactions: BrockRock007

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Today I played a solo egg wars and 3 teams left the 2 team haven't got egg but I have then they come to my base
and killed me you need to ban these crossteamers for a long time.

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
Sorry for the delay.

I'm sorry but I think it's wayyyy to long to ban people for teaming. 1 day is fine.

I think a 30 days ban will be OK for people who are doing this for the third time. Of course a 30 days ban for the first time teaming is ridiculous but you already got 2 times banned before, you can see those bans as a warning.

When i'm handling teaming reports, I nearly come across people that got recorded twice (never 3 times) for teaming. People are not really doing it over and over.

If you almost never caught players who are teaming for the second time I don't see the problem at all for making the punishment higher, it will only affect the people who are breaking the rules regularly.

1 month ban. You think we should ban people longer for teaming than first time getting caught by sentinel?

For teaming there is always a YouTube video made to proof the players are teaming, so for everyone who got banned for teaming there is a video to proof it. This is not how Sentinal works. Sentinal got some false positives and you never have a video of the player cheating.

In my opinion, teaming is the rule who got broken the most. Like I replied before there was one day that i caught 30 players teaming within a few hours. It is ruining the fun I have playing solo games in CubeCraft. They don't even care about a one day ban because they will just play in an other server for one day.

EDIT:
To be fair, you're writing this as if you made the thread itself + you and OP both have the same default profile picture.
In this case, Marieke wasn't even responding to you specifically, but rather to the thread author:
Changed my PF as requested

Last edited:

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
When teamers team, teaming teamers deserve a ban to rid teams and teaming of teaming teamers. There's no way to tame a teaming teamer's teaming needs without banning the teams of teamers. But even such a teaming ban won't stop no teaming teamers. You need to increase teaming ban lengths to show teaming teamers how we enforce our teaming rules. My teaming ban suggestion to cleaning teams is perhaps 36 hours for the first teaming ban, 60 hours for the second teaming ban, and then the third teaming ban is 120 hours. My reasoning behind lengthy teaming bans is an old teaming saying: Once a teamer, always a teamer. Once teamers team, they can't stop teaming. And when the teaming gets teamers banned, they don't get steaming, they just don't care about no mod's deeming. Teamers teaming have no way of redeeming themselves besides redeeming themselves a ban. I hope my schemings of teamings were appealing to you guys.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hi Cubecraft,

Today I made a thread about the hight of punishments in Cubecraft and found out that Teaming will cause into a ban of only 1 day. Even when done many times. My suggestion is to higher the punishment. Reason for this is that there are players teaming so many times. Many people create ban reports for this and staff is spilling so much time to punish those teamers. When you are in a solo game you have 90% chance of dying while in combat against 2 opponents (if they have a little skill and don't spam).

Link to other thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/punishments-of-cheaters.194226/

If this suggestion passes you have the next advantages:

1. Less spoiled time from staff to handle ban reports
2. Less teaming people in the server
3. More fun playing because there are less unfair games!

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,

H4ddy
This kinda thread has been suggested before, but i still agree. One time i banned teamers, and looked to the appeals and put his name in... And i saw that it was his 5th time that he has been banned for teaming! And it was still one day!

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Giving players a 1 day ban for teaming is pathetic. Most of the time the players will just continue, or they just go back online exactly a day after when they were banned.

A 1 month ban for teaming? That's like muting someone for saying izi. 1 month is too much, 1 day is too small.

First suggestion: increase the first ban to 2 days, then 5 days, then a week. If players don't stop teaming after that, then I truly don't know what staff should do.

Second suggestion: Ban the players from only solo games (if possible). Whenever the players with this punishment tries to join a game, it will come up with a message in chat saying "You have been banned from Solo Games for teaming. Please wait 3 days to continue playing solo. You still have full access to team Gamemodes". Banning someone from the whole server for teaming can be seen as a little harsh, banning them from only solo games will force them to play team games, making them see they can still team....but in the game it is meant for. Because the players will still be able to play games, I'd say the first ban from solo games should last for 3 days (or there abouts).

The second idea has never been suggested before from what I know of, it may work out, it might not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom