Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Maybe, with some tweaking

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jwtje

Jul 8, 2017
The nether(lands)
I dont wanna be rude but It looks like Staffordshire dont Care us playing vs teamers they dont want a longer. Ban what still makes us vs teamers ... And we Just waste our time trying to make the server a better place

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Hi Cubecraft,

Today I made a thread about the hight of punishments in Cubecraft and found out that Teaming will cause into a ban of only 1 day. Even when done many times. My suggestion is to higher the punishment. Reason for this is that there are players teaming so many times. Many people create ban reports for this and staff is spilling so much time to punish those teamers. When you are in a solo game you have 90% chance of dying while in combat against 2 opponents (if they have a little skill and don't spam).

My suggestion is to higher the punishments into this:

1 time teaming 2 days ban (two days because not everyone is playing everyday and some players will not mention that they have been banned)

2 times teaming 1 Week ban

3+ times teaming 1 month ban

Link to other thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/punishments-of-cheaters.194226/

If this suggestion passes you have the next advantages:

1. Less spoiled time from staff to handle ban reports
2. Less teaming people in the server
3. More fun playing because there are less unfair games!

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,

H4ddy
Personally,

Yes there would be less teaming and all. I think this is a great idea. But then staff would have to search the ban logs to see if yoh were banned for teaming before so it would waste time.

And 1 month is too harsh for just crods teaming it could be a false ban

Jwtje

Jul 8, 2017
The nether(lands)
Personally,

Yes there would be less teaming and all. I think this is a great idea. But then staff would have to search the ban logs to see if yoh were banned for teaming before so it would waste time.

And 1 month is too harsh for just crods teaming it could be a false ban

They can make a system what tells Them of they got Banned already for teaming. Or make IT a 3 day ban for everytime they het Banned for teaming.

D

Deleted member 100818

I agree with this but I would change it into this:

first time teaming: 4 day ban

second time teaming: 2 weeks ban

third time teaming: 1 month ban

that's my opinion but I agree with this so +1 :D

Reactions: ChasingRainbows

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Honestly there is no excuse for teaming or crossteaming, the fact that it's against the rules is plastered all over the server. The fact that they bothered to put up so manu "don't crossteam" warnings but don't really do anything to enforce it is baffling.

Also here is a completely stolen picture that perfectly describes the current teaming situation:
teaming2-png.135626
I feel robbed.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hi Cubecraft,

Today I made a thread about the hight of punishments in Cubecraft and found out that Teaming will cause into a ban of only 1 day. Even when done many times. My suggestion is to higher the punishment. Reason for this is that there are players teaming so many times. Many people create ban reports for this and staff is spilling so much time to punish those teamers. When you are in a solo game you have 90% chance of dying while in combat against 2 opponents (if they have a little skill and don't spam).

1 time teaming 2 days ban (two days because not everyone is playing everyday and some players will not mention that they have been banned)

Link to other thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/punishments-of-cheaters.194226/

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,

H4ddy

I totally agree with increasing the length of punishments for teaming. If the bans people received for teaming stacked, players would be less likely to continue violating this rule. I don't think a ban for this offence should be overly long, however, an increase in time banned after the first offence should be added.

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
Just for your information. I reported 30 players today for teaming in solo Skywars. I only played a few hours. There are so many of them :-(.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Hi Cubecraft,

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,

H4ddy
I definetly agree.

Jwtje

Jul 8, 2017
The nether(lands)
staff if u read this please bump it up atleast to 2 or 3. it will be more fun for us less banning for you staff! better server! isnt that all what we want in the end?!?
like im not really a rager but raged 3 times because teamers just 2v1 me and i dont have a chance, no fun and probably also not for the other not as experienced players like me!

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
Hi Cubecraft,

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,

H4ddy
I agree, +1

B

Britney Spears

Also here is a completely stolen picture that perfectly describes the current teaming situation:
teaming2-png.135626

That's so accurate

On a more serious note, I remember bringing this stuff up as a staff member a while ago and I'm pretty sure I got told that they'd come up with some solution, tl;dr soontm.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I've always supported this, but not because I care about the punishment length or anything.
When people team, I report them because I want to and not to make the people necessarily feel bad or to get my stats up, I just like the satisfaction of getting people what they deserve whether they care or not.
Increasing or not increasing, doesn't matter too much to me, I'll still report them for teaming if I want to.
Increasing would definitely help a lot of people out, as it'd encourage them to report teamers since it'd be more worth it in their eyes. That is why I support it.

Reactions: Lezappen
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom