• Maybe, with some tweaking

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
Hi Cubecraft,

Today I made a thread about the hight of punishments in Cubecraft and found out that Teaming will cause into a ban of only 1 day. Even when done many times. My suggestion is to higher the punishment. Reason for this is that there are players teaming so many times. Many people create ban reports for this and staff is spilling so much time to punish those teamers. When you are in a solo game you have 90% chance of dying while in combat against 2 opponents (if they have a little skill and don't spam).

My suggestion is to higher the punishments into this:

1 time teaming 2 days ban (two days because not everyone is playing everyday and some players will not mention that they have been banned)

2 times teaming 1 Week ban

3+ times teaming 1 month ban

Link to other thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/punishments-of-cheaters.194226/

If this suggestion passes you have the next advantages:

1. Less spoiled time from staff to handle ban reports
2. Less teaming people in the server
3. More fun playing because there are less unfair games!

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,

H4ddy

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Cubecraft,

Today I made a thread about the hight of punishments in Cubecraft and found out that Teaming will cause into a ban of only 1 day. Even when done many times. My suggestion is to higher the punishment. Reason for this is that there are players teaming so many times. Many people create ban reports for this and staff is spilling so much time to punish those teamers. When you are in a solo game you have 90% chance of dying while in combat against 2 opponents (if they have a little skill and don't spam).

1 time teaming 2 days ban (two days because not everyone is playing everyday and some players will not mention that they have been banned)

Link to other thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/punishments-of-cheaters.194226/

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,

H4ddy

I agree and I have seen lots of threads about this
+1

Reactions: TriangleAttack
There have been multiple suggestions about this and I definitely agree.
A lot of teamers do not even care about getting banned because the ban duration is only one day, I think the ban duration for teaming should indeed stack just like with hacking. A permanent ban is maybe a little bit exaggerated but a one month ban will definitely do. This might make a teamer think twice after getting banned for the second time. This will definitely decrease the amount of teamers.
+1 from me.

Reactions: Palazinnu

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Agreed on that a 1 day ban each time is too little, often, the punished player doesn't even know he / she has been banned because they didn't log on 2 days in a row.

However, teaming is not the most offensive type of rulebreaking on the server and I think a ban of a month long is way too much of a punishment for teaming. Even after a second warning or any number of warnings.

1 week of banishment maximum seems okay to me. 1 day ban for the first 3 times caught, 2 days for the second 3 times and weeks of banishment for each further punishment sounds okay in my opinion.

Your suggested system is too quick, teaming (to me) is the littlest rule you can break (not incorporating any forms of chatrules, I'm talking about physical actions). I consider even skybasing or camping as something more rulebreaking. Therefor punishments should stay relatively small, even after several rulebreakings of the same rule in the past.

*Simple idea* :
Give a chatwarning of 30 days to a caught teamer before banning, similar to the one given to chat offenders who didn't break rules enough to receive a muted.

Reactions: Proditio

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
100% there is a lot of teamers in skywars solo it will be good to extend the punishment
Hi Cubecraft,

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,

H4ddy

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I agree but it shouldn't be as drastic of a slope. Maybe keep the 1 day the first time, then three days for a second offense. then 1 week, two weeks, then a month from there and up.

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
I agree but it shouldn't be as drastic of a slope. Maybe keep the 1 day the first time, then three days for a second offense. then 1 week, two weeks, then a month from there and up.
I agree with this one.

*Also, don't forget you need to video-report those players otherwise they can't get 'higher' punishments.
Most people are teaming because he/she don't get caught.

If we just report those teamers we will have less teamers then we do now.

Reactions: BrockRock007

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I agree! I encounter SO many teamers, and when I call them off, they say ''idc. it's one day ban.'' The teamers on this server don't care if they get banned or not, since they are only banned for 24 hours. Maybe as the third time, it could be a perm ban?

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

Jwtje

Jul 8, 2017
The nether(lands)
Great Idea!
Reporting someone takes like 5/10 minutes and people can Just play on another server for a day and be anoying teamers the next dat again! Every game there are teamers... Anoying, fun and a Nice challenge when i beat Them. When i die to Them its stupid! Longer bans would help atleast a bit. Or dont let parties join solo. Or even shuffle the joined people so teamers have little chance to spawn next to each other!

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
I think teaming should just always result in a 1-month ban, except for ONE instance.

If there's a game where someone is camping and the only way to beat them is to team, it should be forgiven, as they are breaking the rules by camping.

Reactions: D0RIAN

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Honestly there is no excuse for teaming or crossteaming, the fact that it's against the rules is plastered all over the server. The fact that they bothered to put up so manu "don't crossteam" warnings but don't really do anything to enforce it is baffling.

Also here is a completely stolen picture that perfectly describes the current teaming situation:
teaming2-png.135626

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom