Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuaura

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Italy
Hello,
This thread is made for Donators and Staff Member:
1.If you got a rank,that you can vote in EggWars (Example) People will ask you for voting like 'op op op op op',well that is not annoying,but if you voted Normal in these case (Example) ,people will trash-talking in the Global Chat,they will say 'Why Normal?You nu.b' (Example),well,this is not very annoying but for some people its annoying.

2.For Staff Member,i never become a Staff Member,so i don't know how they fell,but i always see in the Lobby there's a Staff Member,people will start Trash-Talking,and in FFA,people will target Staff Member for no Reason (I always did it xD).

3.This is for Staff Member too,hackers,if they see a Staff Member in the game,they will turn off the hacks or just leave and go another game then start Hacking.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I can agree with the rank idea although it has already been suggested, however I know a lot of people and me myself find it annoying, that and constant friend/party requests (yes I know you can turn those off but 1. Im lazy and 2. than people ask why you have them turned off)

However staff can go invis inside a lobby already and I am pretty sure they have the option to hide their rank (not sure about the second part, but being able to go invis to both tab and eyes is a fact :p)

Reactions: StanEXE
I have seen this suggestion a few times before, I guess I'll agree with it.
I definitely recognize the ''op op op op op'' and the trash talk after this, I know how annoying this can be but this is also one of the benefits of buying a rank. Being recognized is one of the reasons some people buy a rank actually...

This could be very useful for staff members since they get focused a lot and they can't use the vanish comment when they're playing in game.
The only downside on this is that a lot of players can still recognize your name when pressing tab and they can tell other people that you are a donator/staff member but still a pretty nice suggestion.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Just ignore the "op op op op" spammers, it's easy. By the way, you've purchased a rank and after that, you want to hide it, why?

Reactions: Maaarijn

The NightGhost02

Feb 26, 2017
For a graveyard in Sweden
www.cubecraft.net
1. I know it's annoying but it's one of the downside of have a rank but u can turn off the chat or just ignore them. That's what I do. ;)

2.i think they sould get a nick command like hypixel do where u can just get a random name and rank like stone or a just a random rank so they blend in and don't get recognized. (if they feel it annoying) ;) ( hypixel had it for youtuber so they don't get recognized while recording. So far I know.)

D

Deleted member 100818

I only agree that this would be good for staff members although there is a big chance that some people will notice their names. Why I disagree with the donator ranks is basicly because it could be report as hacks because a stone ranker will vote for OP while he has no diamond rank and I know how you feel about "opopopopopopop" but if that's the only reason ignore it.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
I only agree that this would be good for staff members although there is a big chance that some people will notice their names. Why I disagree with the donator ranks is basicly because it could be report as hacks because a stone ranker will vote for OP while he has no diamond rank and I know how you feel about "opopopopopopop" but if that's the only reason ignore it.
most hackers really dont care if they get banned because they can just buy there accounts for 7 cent eachso it also doesn't matter for staff

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
1. I know it's annoying but it's one of the downside of have a rank but u can turn off the chat or just ignore them. That's what I do. ;)

2.i think they sould get a nick command like hypixel do where u can just get a random name and rank like stone or a just a random rank so they blend in and don't get recognized. (if they feel it annoying) ;) ( hypixel had it for youtuber so they don't get recognized while recording. So far I know.)

Cubecraft already has a nick system for YouTubers, so it wouldn't be hard to implement that for staff - maybe it already is and it works so well we just don't know about it!

Reactions: The NightGhost02

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
1.If you got a rank,that you can vote in EggWars (Example) People will ask you for voting like 'op op op op op',well that is not annoying,but if you voted Normal in these case (Example) ,people will trash-talking in the Global Chat,they will say 'Why Normal?You nu.b' (Example),well,this is not very annoying but for some people its annoying.
You'll have to find a way to deal with it. People will always find a way to trashtalk even if your name doesn't show up. People will complain that there is being trashtalked about them and we'll have to remove the whole "someone voted for normal" sentence, because people can't handle the "trashtalk".

2.For Staff Member,i never become a Staff Member,so i don't know how they fell,but i always see in the Lobby there's a Staff Member,people will start Trash-Talking,and in FFA,people will target Staff Member for no Reason (I always did it xD).

3.This is for Staff Member too,hackers,if they see a Staff Member in the game,they will turn off the hacks or just leave and go another game then start Hacking.
We signed up to be a staffmember, knowing people would trashtalk about us. If you can't handle people talking negative about you as a staffmember you'll have to find a way to deal with it or just don't become a staffmember. Some staffmembers have 1 alt account they play on so no one gets hyped because there is a mod online, but meh I don't really care about trashtalkers. They can say whatever they want about me.

Locked as I see no further point in leaving this open. If you do find trashtalkers that keep bullying you, you can report them on the report site with evidence :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom