Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rose♡

Member
Jun 4, 2023
7
23
4
18
Idaho
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello fellow CubeCrafters and welcome to my introduction!

My name is Rose, I'm 15, and I live in the US. My favorite games are Minecraft, Genshin, and Roblox. I'm here to interact with the community and just have fun. I want to be more active on forums and would love to get to know everyone!

I am new to the forum and server, but not new to the game. I've been playing for a while but just recently started playing again. CubeCraft is definitely my favorite server to play on, and I usually play bedrock. My favorite thing about CubeCraft is definitely the cute pets, I love them<3.

But by far the most impressive thing about CubeCraft is CubeCraft. The crazy amount of effort it takes run a server, and to make all the games, pets, effects, the server lobbies, the shop graphics, just everything is awesome. In the near future I hope to help out and improve the game for tons of people to play :)) ♡
 

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
1,422
10,448
409
20
The Netherlands
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to the community Rose! I hope you enjoy your stay here and don't forget to tune in on stuff on the forums regularly! :D

I actually used to play Genshin a lot before but I quit the game as it got too repetitive for me and constantly wanting / needing a new character kept getting to me as I didn't want to spend too much money on the game :(. I enjoyed playing it for a full two years though! Would love to hear about your experience with the game.

CubeCraft is indeed awesome for it being CubeCraft. Its own unique server with unique additions.
 

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
1,969
5,725
284
22
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome I hope you enjoy the forums here have this picture of a kitty cat wearing a hat
ac4348220ac13b179f87947cba37653d.jpg
 

Vocrin

Novice Member
May 2, 2023
39
29
34
Here, There, Gone
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello fellow CubeCrafters and welcome to my introduction!

My name is Rose, I'm 15, and I live in the US. My favorite games are Minecraft, Genshin, and Roblox. I'm here to interact with the community and just have fun. I want to be more active on forums and would love to get to know everyone!

I am new to the forum and server, but not new to the game. I've been playing for a while but just recently started playing again. CubeCraft is definitely my favorite server to play on, and I usually play bedrock. My favorite thing about CubeCraft is definitely the cute pets, I love them<3.

But by far the most impressive thing about CubeCraft is CubeCraft. The crazy amount of effort it takes run a server, and to make all the games, pets, effects, the server lobbies, the shop graphics, just everything is awesome. In the near future I hope to help out and improve the game for tons of people to play :)) ♡
Welcome Rose!!!
 

Thijs

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
249
1,232
204
Rotterdam
Hello fellow CubeCrafters and welcome to my introduction!

My name is Rose, I'm 15, and I live in the US. My favorite games are Minecraft, Genshin, and Roblox. I'm here to interact with the community and just have fun. I want to be more active on forums and would love to get to know everyone!

I am new to the forum and server, but not new to the game. I've been playing for a while but just recently started playing again. CubeCraft is definitely my favorite server to play on, and I usually play bedrock. My favorite thing about CubeCraft is definitely the cute pets, I love them<3.

But by far the most impressive thing about CubeCraft is CubeCraft. The crazy amount of effort it takes run a server, and to make all the games, pets, effects, the server lobbies, the shop graphics, just everything is awesome. In the near future I hope to help out and improve the game for tons of people to play :)) ♡
Welcomee to the forumss!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom