Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The man

Jun 21, 2016
How To Kill Hackers Here

1. Anti Knockback Hackers Easy Get Power 5 Bow Rip Or Punch Him So He Get Kick By Anti Cheat For Anti Kb.
2.Killaura Hackers Its Pretty Easy Go To Villager Get Some Tnt And Get Bow Don't Engage In Pvp.
3.Flight Hackers Don't Fight With A Bow Get A Sword As Saying Flight which means buying a bow you will not him him it's better to get a sword.
4.report him with video edvidence.
5.You Won GG.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
How To Kill Hackers Here

1. Anti Knockback Hackers Easy Get Power 5 Bow Rip Or Punch Him So He Get Kick By Anti Cheat For Anti Kb.
2.Killaura Hackers Its Pretty Easy Go To Villager Get Some Tnt And Get Bow Don't Engage In Pvp.
3.Flight Hackers Don't Fight With A Bow Get A Sword As Saying Flight which means buying a bow you will not him him it's better to get a sword.
5.You Won GG.
I don't really think that this does anything... Also, this feedback is all based on Egg Wars as it seems that this is a guide for hackers in Egg wars.

Normal mode:
1: I never see anti-kb hackers since they can just fly when hit off but this does sorta work
2: tnt activates too slowly, bows are hard when all they have to do is strafe and close up, it's impossible. Plus, they usually have something else neat like B-hoppers or yeah.
3: no it isn't. You do know that they can just fly away if they're nearly dead right?
4: this takes like 4 days? Gets rid of one, but won't help you in game

OP
1: same as normal
2: this does absolutely nothing you're not going to do any damage and they're just going to destroy you
3: when the armour is Prot 5, it's useless. You want a bow to end them.
4: same as normal

Hardcore
2: might work but everything is so expensive that you won't be really able to set this up.
3: any weapon is expensive in HC so it's hard to set this up and they can also just fly away

Of you could debuff the kill aura people or just tank them with golden apples if your armor is decent in skywars :p
I this working the best, not the guide that you made.
For me, only 1 works for me and nothing else really seems to work.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
How To Kill Hackers Here

5.You Won GG.
The advice is not useful for me :(

Last edited:

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I like using the 'spam all kinds of fire and arrows' tactic when fighting hackers. Its great xD just shoot as many arrows as possible before they get close and when they are too close you set them on fire with anything you have and run :D

The man

Jun 21, 2016
I don't really think that this does anything... Also, this feedback is all based on Egg Wars as it seems that this is a guide for hackers in Egg wars.

Normal mode:
1: I never see anti-kb hackers since they can just fly when hit off but this does sorta work
2: tnt activates too slowly, bows are hard when all they have to do is strafe and close up, it's impossible. Plus, they usually have something else neat like B-hoppers or yeah.
3: no it isn't. You do know that they can just fly away if they're nearly dead right?
4: this takes like 4 days? Gets rid of one, but won't help you in game

OP
2: this does absolutely nothing you're not going to do any damage and they're just going to destroy you
3: when the armour is Prot 5, it's useless. You want a bow to end them.

Hardcore
2: might work but everything is so expensive that you won't be really able to set this up.
3: any weapon is expensive in HC so it's hard to set this up and they can also just fly away

I this working the best, not the guide that you made.
For me, only 1 works for me and nothing else really seems to work.
Easiest Way Is To Report :]

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom