Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 8, 2017
Insert it
m.youtube.com
Hello, I am a 14 year old. My username is ######, and yes, I am a cubecraft hacker. I admit that I hack on cubecraft. But sometimes I play legit. I don't hack every single time. I know java and stuff and I play cubecraft most of the time when I am bored. I am probably the only hacker on the forums, but who cares. I love to do stuff when I am off of MC. Like go outside. I can't wait to meet everybody in here. I am mostly on skywars By the way.

~Anenemoys

PS: Don't try to fight that will not stop me. If you do try then I will give one response and the conversation is off.

Last edited:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Welcome.
I hope you have a great time on the forums

PS: the anticheat will catch you, with his pokemonballs ‍♂️.
Even though If you're getting banned, I got one Question. What are you gonna do If you're bored!!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It isnt fun that you are hacking. You screen it up for the other people that legit are playing. Pleas stop hacking And go to another server, not on cubecraft. Sentinel Will catch you ;)

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Don't hack. Go hack on hypixel (sorry hypixel) Anyway, sentinel will catch you, and if it doesn't, me or another member will record you and report you.

On a slightly happier note, welcome to the forums!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Looks like weve got a guy with no skill here.
Has to hack in a Block Game to even have a chance.
Also have fun with the bans :P

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Welcome on the forums.
Have a great time here on the forums.
Why are you hacking on cubecraft it is not fun!
Play legit that make the cubecraft community many better! ;)

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Try to provide ways the Anti-Cheat could be improved on :P Make your stay worthwhile! :)

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Idc if I get banned, I have 100+ alts and nobody knows my username lol. Btw, I did say I do play legit sometimes. I get bored of hacking easily.
Cube has alt checkers. If your main account gets banned, so will your alts. You will get banned eventually, either by sentinel or a player.
Also, 'I do play legit sometimes' is a terrible excuse, as hacking sometimes is just as bad as hacking all the time

Apr 8, 2017
Insert it
m.youtube.com
Cube has alt checkers. If your main account gets banned, so will your alts. You will get banned eventually, either by sentinel or a player.
Also, 'I do play legit sometimes' is a terrible excuse, as hacking sometimes is just as bad as hacking all the time
I have a secrect of not getting alt checked, but I will not tell you, and when I say "I do play legit sometimes" was an excuse I can only think of. It's really late right now so I am not in the mood for having reply wars/Flame wars. Ok.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.