Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I have a secrect of not getting alt checked, but I will not tell you, and when I say "I do play legit sometimes" was an excuse I can only think of. It's really late right now so I am not in the mood for having reply wars/Flame wars. Ok.
Why don't you just not hack. Hacking makes it unfair to everyone. Your the kind of person I just can't understand.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
You're not a hacker. You're using a Cracked Client. You're not hacking CubeCraft.

Today, mainstream usage of "hacker" mostly refers to computer criminals, due to the mass media usage of the word since the 1980s. This includes what hacker slang calls "script kiddies," people breaking into computers using programs written by others, with very little knowledge about the way they work. This usage has become so predominant that the general public is unaware that different meanings exist.[6] While the self-designation of hobbyists as hackers is acknowledged by all three kinds of hackers, and the computer security hackers accept all uses of the word, people from the programmer subculture consider the computer intrusion related usage incorrect, and emphasize the difference between the two by calling security breakers "crackers" (analogous to a safecracker).

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom