Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
Hi there,
For those who don't know me I'm Mara_Dibella , but you can call me Mara. Most of y'all dont know me. Maybe a few of u. Im 15 years old I live in Holland. I speak Dutch and English, French a bit and I can understand German. Actually I don't have much to do besides school and sport, I play cube since my account was created. So that's almost 4 years. And even before that I had an other account from a friend and played even there only cube. I always play cube with friends, More people more joy, that's what I would say. My main games are Eggwars and Skywars, sometimes featured games like Slime survival and Quakecraft. Im on 2 leaderboards and they are both slime and Quake, those are my favorite.

I'll try to be active on the forums and make bad jokes where no one asked for them.

Hope to see any of you in the server or discord someday!

D

Deleted member 481668

Hi Mara, nice to meet you!
I don't think I have to say welcome to you because, you are playing for almost 4 years now on this amazing server. I play Skywars the mostly but if you want we can play together some Skywars games? 2 leaderbords, that's really epic! You will beat me in Queak I am so bad at is, but the game looks very simple but I am bad.. So I really proud of you.

Glad to see you here on this amazing forums, hope you will stay here for a long time with us. I can't wait for your jokes! ;)

Reactions: Mara_Dibella
D

Deleted member 294498

Wauw! You can speak a lot of languages! French, Dutch, English :o
Altough, welcome to the forums! :D

Reactions: Mara_Dibella

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I don't think I have to say welcome to you because, you are playing for almost 4 years now on this amazing server. I play Skywars the mostly but if you want we can play together some Skywars games? 2 leaderbords, that's really epic! You will beat me in Queak I am so bad at is, but the game looks very simple but I am bad.. So I really proud of you.

Glad to see you here on this amazing forums, hope you will stay here for a long time with us. I can't wait for your jokes! ;)

Glad to see you here on this amazing forums, hope you will stay here for a long time with us. I can't wait for your jokes! ;)[/Q

Don't Worry I Will help you with Quake

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Bottom