Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Lets get straight to the point...

Cost: 666 points (this should be very subject to change i think the rage this kit shoud cost should be from 600-1200 points?)

Contents: X1 chain helm minus 25% durability , X1 chain boots minus 25% durrability , X1 gray dyed leggings , X1 yellow dyed chestplate.

I made this up one day and i thought it was at least not a horrible idea lol
Sounds like a slightly more overpowered version of the current armor kit.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
The only problem I see with this kit is if they spam it - if you select it, throw it to your teammate to wear, jump in the void then rinse and repeat until you all have the chain armor then that's way too much of an unfair advantage over a team without the kit or ability to do so. At least with leather if you spam the kit, its not very protective.

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
The only problem I see with this kit is if they spam it - if you select it, throw it to your teammate to wear, jump in the void then rinse and repeat until you all have the chain armor then that's way too much of an unfair advantage over a team without the kit or ability to do so. At least with leather if you spam the kit, its not very protective.

I see...

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
The word "Hard" stands out to me in "hatd boiled egg".
Maybe Chain Chestplate and Chain Leggings with 25% durabilty?
@Donald Trump ? Thoughts?
You are good at analyzing a suggestion from what ive seen :)

But, at the same time, there is already an armour kit, and this would make it kind of useless.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
This seems too op. You can kit farm, which would mean that everyone would be 100% OP at the beginning of EW and would dominate
in Hardcore mode. It's just simply way too OP even for normal mode. P.S. The points don't really matter as people would just get that kit
and only that kit. -1

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US

But, at the same time, there is already an armour kit, and this would make it kind of useless.
Dont listen to this, as it is a bad suggestion :/

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House

I like the idea, but it's still too OP. That's almost full chain once you put on a leather helmet and Boots because leather boots are the same as chain boots, just less dirability.

Minaa

Jun 16, 2016
In my opinion this is a pretty good idea, but the con about this kit is that it is very similar to the egg armour kit.
~Alpaca :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom