Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

nooboboo2

Jan 18, 2021
London
Pronouns
He/Him
Contents:
Full leather armour, dyed in the colour of another random team in the game, 1 durability. Obviously, prot 4 for overpowered and probably just a chestplate in hardcore

Effects:
Other teams (not your own) see your nametag as the colour of your armour, as long as the armour hasnt broken yet

Price:
I would say above 1000 points, since this kit is on the upper scale of op kits in eggwars

Explanation:
This kit would mainly be used in team eggwars, as there isnt really much point impersonating a team in solos where only one person is on a team. I thought it would be a good idea to make the armour 1 durability since I feel like there should be a risk associated while playing with this kit, otherwise it is too op- once you break a team’s egg and they hit you once to break your armour, its game over, since your nametag returns to the colour of your actual team.

Extra features:
In my opinion, when you respawn with this kit, the game should check if the team with the colour of your armour still has an egg- if not, it should find another random team which does have an egg; although this may be too op as is essentially gives you free egg breaks

Problems that may arise from this kit:
This kit would inevitably cause a bit of clashing with the one where you get full yellow/white armour (i forgot the name), and maybe make it redundant- the best solution to this if it happens that people stop using the kit would probably make this kit even more expensive, or outright remove the aforementioned kit. However, with the 1 durability armour in the infiltrator kit, it makes sense that this only becomes an addition to the less riskier white/yellow armour kit.

Conclusion:
I'm not sure how hard this kit would be to code in, but it was just a random idea i thought of
Thanks for your time- I hope you have a nice day!

ItzJustNiels

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2020
Netherlands
Too OP, maybe the armour color should be a little bit lighter/darker so the difference could be seen. Also If the team your infiltrating gets knocked out, you don’t get another color armour and name.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.