Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyzloni

Jan 11, 2014
So basically this donor was getting pissed bc she would lose and die, complain, call everyone hackers then she started to harass us. heres a link to screenshots on imgur. http://imgur.com/gallery/os0UL

once again sorry about not using register reports I couldn't get it to work on my mac

Last edited:
U

Unipotato

when I do /registerreports I can't click on the link it provides. Im on a mac if you could explain why

Being on a mac would make no difference. I am a mac user and it doesn't make a difference. Make sure you open chat and then click the link.

Also, those screenshots can't be accepted because they are cropped. Please use a full screenshot next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
well being his example his that @TriangleAttack gave 2 separate categories one is different
Man, those categories are too general. If I can explain it well, I'd say that sexual harassment is just as serious and as bad as a death threat and is much more serious than bullying. As a general rule, if it's a crime to say a certain thing (e.g. death threats), then it's a targeted chat offense.

I've referenced the following page regarding harassment vs. bullying: https://nobullying.com/harassment-and-bullying-is-there-a-difference/

According to that page, this means harassment does NOT fall under "bullying." Bullying can lead to harassment however.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
when I do /registerreports I can't click on the link it provides. Im on a mac if you could explain why
make sure you have web links on in chat as shown:
qw957.png

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I don't think you can get this guy muted since you need to warn him that you WILL report him when you have give him 3 chances, and i think you need video evidence since Pictures can be easily photoshopped.
:)

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
This guy is hacking lol :D you can see it on his screenshots (player esp i think it is) http://imgur.com/a/kkCmH (yellow "border around people") maybe thats the reason why he did not capture the whole screen
That is playerESP. That means if he decides to report, then he'll get banned.

Why? We already know his IGN from the screenshots above: cachemoneyy. Notice that when he gets a kill, he gets 1 point (seen 1 line above each kill in the chat window).

Can we get a staff in here and take a look at this guy's hacks?

Reactions: mastanub
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom