Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly

TCCT edition 41 2-8-2021

šŸ€ Growing a bit more

Just like a little plant grow bigger by sunlight and water, CubeCraft keeps improving by their mods and players. Donā€™t let your hopes down! Cuz I bet that cute rose didnā€™t change into a tulp when they had the change just because it was growing too slow. Now take time to relax a bit more with our new edition!

šŸ–¼ļø Behaviour Engineer Applications!

The CubeCraft design team has recently announced that they are looking for some new behaviour engineers! The role of a behaviour engineer is to bring CubeCraft's marketplace content to life by designing custom entities, items, blocks and more! They are looking for someone who is creative and reliable and who would be a great fit for the design team. If you're interested you can check out this thread to read more about the position, and possibly apply!

Article by: @FadedLeaves

šŸŽ‰ Party Idea

Original link
A new party idea has been suggested! What if there were a simpler way of inviting a bunch of people to fill up your party, or for streamers to find people to join their party? Thatā€™s when this new idea comes in. Instead of you having to pick and choose people to play with you, this idea is that you could just make a room and people could join your party using the command ā€œ/p accept [your username]ā€! This could be a simpler option to play with friends in large parties. Just how Iā€™d like it, spend more time playing, and less inviting! What do you think?

Article by: @sweetgembi1116

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

šŸ„‡ Re-enable support for pre 1.16.201 - by @Awabbatt

Awwabbatt suggested to te-af the support for certain versions of bedrock. And gosh. What a support he got. 117 people voted! It was implemented again within a week.

šŸ„ˆ šŸ’£TD Bomb SuggestionšŸ—¼ - by @Shotgun

He suggest the brand new Bomb tower! A 5x5 tower that shoots bombs? Either as a mortar over a wide range. Or the burning shells that keep tie ground on fire. And the bomb AoE is an instant damage potion. What do you think about this? Let it know!

šŸ„‰ Discord Rules Changes - by @ Matriox

in the spelling and grammar of the discord rules. Also he has some additions to the discord rules. Read his thread to learn more about it!

Article by: @colinverp

āš”ļø Lucky Islands Part 2

After the initial shock of discovering all the other people, I immediately started running. Glancing back, I noticed that the others had done the same, scattering across the island and retreating until they were completely out of my view. None of us were willing to fight each other there and then - there were so many people that we were likely to be killed instantly. But I wasnā€™t like the rest of them. I wasnā€™t running to safety; I was running to prepare myself for the inevitable battles to come. We all wanted the treasure, but only one of us would be able to have it. All I had brought with me was a sword, so I had to think fast. There were some hay bales nearby, which would be perfect for crafting into food to ensure I stayed energized during the battle. I couldnā€™t find any more resources that would help me, so I had to stick with the few items that I had. Then I set off, hunting for the other people. I wasnā€™t confident in my current weapon, but I decided that if I killed one person, I would steal theirs. I had no idea where anyone had gone, and I was now mad at myself for not remembering which direction each person ran and which weapons they had. I also couldnā€™t just ignore the others and steal the treasure without any violence, because I knew that they would never let me have it. I could very easily get ambushed if I tried. I heard footsteps behind me, so I paused and glanced around nervously. I didnā€™t see anything, but I knew better than to let my guard down. A sudden flash of movement came from behind a nearby boulder, and a girl darted towards me with a stone sword. I blocked it with my own, but unfortunately, I was losing. As soon as I saw an opening, I kicked her as hard as I could in the stomach, causing her to stumble backwards and drop her sword. I quickly picked it up before she could, and decided to just get it over with. I want to pretend that a brave adventurer such as myself was not afraid to kill someone, but I definitely was. I continued towards the center of the island. I had to keep moving or I would die, too. I was beginning to regret coming, and I came to the decision that I would rather get off this island alive than claim the treasure for myself. I carefully made my way towards my hot air balloon, which waited exactly where I had left it at the edge of the island. I suddenly noticed that there were about half a dozen others there, too. I must have been too fixated on the beauty of the lucky islands to notice them earlier. I was mad at myself for being so ignorant, but I really just wanted to get home. I was about to walk up to my balloon and climb into the basket, when something jumped out from behind it at lightning speed. I didnā€™t have time to see who or what it was before it was on top of me.

Article by: @FadedLeaves

šŸ“œ Staff Changes

In the past week we got one new member in the staff team: Alemiz has become a developer (protocol developer). 2 developers got promotion! Both Palombo and Wouto1997 went from developer to the admin team (engineering manager). Unfortunately 3 people left the staff team, first off al we got the mod SoundToTheThirdPower. She left the staff team last week. Also Megaaa and Bugme left the staff team as designers.

šŸ’¼ TCCT Applications

TCCT is searching for staff! Do you think CubeCraft having their own newspaper is incredible and do you want to contribute? Below are the options, click on the headings to apply!

šŸ–‹ļø Publisher

As an editor you combine all the articles into the newspaper. You also add the translations with spoilers. Make sure you know how BB codes work before you apply. This job does take quite a lot time each week!

šŸ§Š Reporter

A reporter writes articles for the newspaper. They also actively search for content to write about across the Network. Itā€™s super fun to work as a reporter!

šŸŒ Translator

Your job will be translating the newspaper into your own language. We already have many different languages so maybe we wonā€™t accept you if it is a new language.

šŸ› ļø Helper

As a helper you can help us moderate our discord server. You need to be at least level 3 in our server!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Click here for the link - Information can be found there.​

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! šŸ’™
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom