Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
https://youtu.be/u5hOxA0sZXI

These two guys just got reported, but I wanted to share what they did with as many as possible. We can do a lot more and report more often these kinds of people, because this kind of cyber bully can't run around on our server. Just because it is the best pvp server on bedrock and who knows what on pc, we can't let them just use it as their personal playground.

On a brighter note, you can find my latest clutch/ fight vid on my channel along with this vid as well, if you wanted to know. I probably won't post the fight vid because apparently the views on the forums don't contribute to the video. I'm not promoting it, I'm just letting you know it exists.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Make sure you before you report trim your video so it falls within the 5 minute duration restriction so it won’t be such a headache for the staff handling the report. Also just a bit of an advice. Don’t try to belittle or communicate with a hacker. There’s no reasoning with them. They clearly know what kind of trouble they’re getting themselves into so there is no reason to tell them to “enjoy your ban.” Just record and report and just move on.

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
I just get a little trashy about the fifth one I come across, mate. It's annoying and I know most of them don't have any sort of feelings whatsoever, I just gotta find me a punching bag somewhere else. But I'll keep it in mind and keep most of it in next time.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Yeah I understand. I’m a real laidback person so it’s not at all easy to get me upset even around the 20th hacker I come across, but I know not everyone has that kind of patience so you saying those things out of frustration was completely okay. Just remember that their goal is to infuriate players so telling them off like that shows that your upset which is completely funny to them. Why even give them the satisfaction of seeing you in that state? Just my personal opinion :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom