• Instant perm ban

• 3 strike policy

• Other (please state)

Results are only viewable after voting.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
I see so many hacker on this sever. Recently on the newest Preston moneywars he saw a fly hackers yu guys can watch tbnrflags minecraft channel and i report some hackers but the staff moderator dont trust me and dont care what i say
You can't say that "They don't care what I say", They have a life other then Cubecraft and they are doing there best here!

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
I don't feel like I have to read every comment to reply myself, there are alot and I mean alot of threads being made about things like this. I'm pretty sure I already know what kind of comments there are here;
  1. Perm ban
  2. IP ban
  3. Anti-cheat
If this is the case, lemme help ya real quick;
  1. Bans already stack up, so someone who continuously hack get a perm ban anyways.
  2. You can't prove whether an alternative account belongs to another account.
  3. Being worked on.
:)
Sorry, but I Think that an IP ban is not an good idea:

[Sister] NOOOO WHY IM BANNED FROM CUBECRAFT

[Brother] Im banned, WHY I HAVE HACKING??

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
I don't feel like I have to read every comment to reply myself, there are alot and I mean alot of threads being made about things like this. I'm pretty sure I already know what kind of comments there are here;
  1. Perm ban
  2. IP ban
  3. Anti-cheat
If this is the case, lemme help ya real quick;
  1. Bans already stack up, so someone who continuously hack get a perm ban anyways.
  2. You can't prove whether an alternative account belongs to another account.
  3. Being worked on.
:)
it could take weeks of them actually playing to be perm banned tho :(

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
it could take weeks of them actually playing to be perm banned tho :(

Nah, just a few days if they get reported immediately. :) 7d on 1st day and when he comes back and hack again, reported and 30d for him. Then if he ever comes back after 1 month and still decide to hack, BOOM perm. Just keep the reports up guys and the amount of hackers will reduce.

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
Nah, just a few days if they get reported immediately. :) 7d on 1st day and when he comes back and hack again, reported and 30d for him. Then if he ever comes back after 1 month and still decide to hack, BOOM perm. Just keep the reports up guys and the amount of hackers will reduce.
true, and currently this is the only way of dealing with players but i'd say only 5% of players take the effort of recording them hacking and making player reports...

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
But people should report to do so ;)
Skywars has a lot of hackers, a friend of my friend which is a hacker plays there, and still isn't banned :(, But we will gather info on him and then report him soon! :D
It turns out, he doesn't have alts, but uses a group of hacks!

Reactions: 6views_

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
true, and currently this is the only way of dealing with players but i'd say only 5% of players take the effort of recording them hacking and making player reports...

If they don't even bother reporting the hacker and blaming it on the server all the time, they should just stop crying. Everyone in the community, not just staffs, are supposed to work together as one to get rid of these hackers. Since the devs are trying their best to come up with a new anti-cheat, then the players should at least record and report those hackers in game to help reduce the quantity. If those players don't bother to do anything and let those hackers get away with it in their game, then they should not even complain about it since they dont even bother caring, it's not that hard to record, upload and file a player report. 1 report = 1 less hacker in the game. If 100 players report hackers everyday, then it'll be 100 hackers lesser on the server everyday. It's good on the long run, but 99% of players just dont bother and rage posting on the forums blaming the server and staff for not having a good anti-cheat system bla bla bla.

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
Sorry, but I Think that an IP ban is not an good idea:

[Sister] NOOOO WHY IM BANNED FROM CUBECRAFT

[Brother] Im banned, WHY I HAVE HACKING??
Please my read reply; I litterly gave the reason for not doing IP bans.

If they don't even bother reporting the hacker and blaming it on the server all the time, they should just stop crying.
True that. Also, I'm not sure whether there are that many hackers atm, I haven't seen that many at all. Could be because some might just recognize me as a staff member, but most won't notice.

Reactions: Nionity

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
Please my read reply; I litterly gave the reason for not doing IP bans.

True that. Also, I'm not sure whether there are that many hackers atm, I haven't seen that many at all. Could be because some might just recognize me as a staff member, but most won't notice.
There are many hackers as you said. They just know you are a staff member.

Just to bring this all up to you guys. I have been a hacker on Playsation 3 (Jailbroken) and it was fun in the beginning. It got bored after a while and then I had unbanned my self from ps3 around 200 times :P I just started playing legit and quit hacking. That is the reason why I sold my jailbroken ps3. All my hacking videos and hacking menu's I used which I call "Mods or Modding" can be found at my youtube "Zrathex". Don't take this as an opinion that I am hacking on this server cause I am not. If I just killed you, then I am too good :3 <3

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I really hate hackers. They are a plague and ruin the server for other players like myself and my friends who just want to play the game normally and have fun!

Now I've read somewhere that to try and tackle the hacker problem, Cubecraft has changed the punishment system, and that instead of a perm ban, you get a one week ban, then get another warning before you're perm banned? I don't know about you guys but this makes no sense to me at all...

So to try and increase the deterrent to stop hackers hacking in the first place, they've reduced the punishment? Surely a zero tolerance policy whereby any signs of hacking whatsoever is an instant perm would be a better system? It would prevent the people who hack just to be funny because they wouldn't get a second chance.

The idea of a 3 strike policy is ridiculous. 90% of people will hack again guaranteed. It will also teach people to be more sneaky and start toggling their hacks on and off more, so it's much harder for them to be caught. In addition, a very small number of people actually take the time to record, edit, upload and link videos of rule- breakers, therefore you're just increasing the amount of innocent players that are exposed to said hackers.

I really love this server and it pains me to see 4 hackers in every game. If you guys really want to be lenient with people then may I suggest a temp ban of say 3 months? 1 week just seems way to short to me...

What do you guys think?
There are 4 types of hackers: the proud, the noobs, and the remorseful and the hacked

The Proud: this is the most common they dont care if they get banned and hack just to ruin the game its basically pure evil
The Noob: very very rare and simply calling this out is as effective in some cases as pleading insane in court but there are people out there new to technology and may not understand what a hack is
The Remorseful: this is uncommon but sometimes youll have an honest hacker after his first ban he quits hacking
The Hacked: some hackers arent them at all sometimes your account could get hacked and the one who hacked it might have a minecraft hacked client
In conclusion: the perm ban right away is to severe there are those out there who got hacked, dont know what a hack is, or are truly sorry they hacked and want to change their ways

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
There are 4 types of hackers: the proud, the noobs, and the remorseful and the hacked

The Proud: this is the most common they dont care if they get banned its basically pure evil
The Noob: very very rare and simply calling this out is as effective in some cases as pleading insane in court but there are people out there new to technology and may not understand what a hack is
The Remorseful: this is uncommon but sometimes youll have an honest hacker after his first ban he quits hacking
The Hacked: some hackers arent them at all sometimes your account could get hacked and the one who hacked it might have a minecraft hacked client
In conclusion: the perm ban right away is to severe there are those out there who got hacked, dont know what a hack is, or are truly sorry they hacked and want to change their ways

The noob? So someone is completely new to Minecraft and doesn't understand what hacks are, but he knew how to download and were to find them? Don't think so lol :P

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The noob? So someone is completely new to Minecraft and doesn't understand what hacks are, but he knew how to download and were to find them? Don't think so lol :p
Ive seen it before often the download portion is from outside influence,my parents dont even know what a hack is, in the case i know, the person had a hacker brother but he didnt know what the hacks were so he played around with them

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
And your parents would download hacks when they want to play Minecraft? Don't think so.

Everyone who downloads hacks knows 100% what they are downloading/installing.
Nope XD they are actually complete tech noobs they dont know a minecraft hack from the main google website, however your statement is bashing mentally unstable ones like me i have a learning disability so i couldnt tell the difference at first in fact i started minecraft 2 years ago and had no idea what hacks were but after intense study for months i figured it out, now in my neighborhood im the tech genius but thats getting off on the wrong track, at first i had no idea what hacks were, ive also encountered hackers who actually have older siblings that are hackers but the younger one is new to minecraft, with hacks you dont need to download per player its one and done, they dont need to download it, if they are brand new to minecraft they wont know squat however it is VERY rare these come up, its like building a lego model with no instructions, you barge in having no idea what your doing

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom