• Instant perm ban

• 3 strike policy

• Other (please state)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
@TheMilkmanGamer: The old system didn't track punishments, but bans/mutes were harsher than they are now. Hacking was a 1 year ban. Any death/DDoS threats were bans instead of mutes, but teaming was not punishable (only a kick if a staff was actually in-game). Probably the only improvement most see from the old to the new system is the recorded punishments.

As for being falsely banned, yes I have been but not in Minecraft. I was automatically banned in one game 3 years ago but I appealed and got unbanned 2 days later after explaining what happened and asking their staff to verify my logs.

I would say that they should make less chances and longer bans. Ex. First offense 2 weeks, 2nd offense 6 months, 3rd offense, one year, and 4th offense perm. Yes you could be falsely accused but the staff won't always believe you/have time.

DopeRider

Jan 24, 2015
As someone said before, there are two different problems that are being conflated: false positives and punishment length. If there are false positives, demand stronger evidence. Shorter periods won't make any ban right.

Also in another (locked, it seems staff didn't like it) thread, I tried to point in another direction: there's little incentive for me and others to put the work needed to make a ban case (record, edit, upload, fill report) just to have somone slapped in the wrist. Do you really think it's reasonable to fill THREE reports to ban some idiot?

The evidence says NO!

There are flying idiots in every other game. Saying that "eventually" they will be banned is plain denial. It was very difficult to keep cheaters at bay when bans were for a year. Now it's impossible.

So to summarize:
Want to minimize false postives -> demand strong evidence.
Want to give a second chance -> six months, then perm.
Want me to fill reports again -> six months minimum.
Want Cubecraft become hackers' paradise -> do nothing, it already is.

I've reached a peace of mind approach: every time I see someone flying, I simply /leave the game. Second time: I disconnect and go to other servers. Happening more and more often. (I'm now here because of that)

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
Also in another (locked, it seems staff didn't like it) thread,
I wonder if it has something to do with rude insults...
Want Cubecraft become hackers' paradise -> do nothing, it already is.
If you want to know why staff don't take you seriously, you should start by not insulting the server you're trying to completely reinvent the system on.

DopeRider

Jan 24, 2015
You blew the thread with insults, indeed. Do you want to do the same thing with this one?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Wow 6 pages...
Let me grab some popcorn..
Everything what I wanted to say is basically said...
._.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Top Bottom