Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her

Hai CubeCrafters!

One thousand messages. For some it might seem like a lot and for others it might seem like nothing at all. After six whole years of my being on the Forums, putting a massive amount of time and effort into every post made, I have finally managed to reach this insane milestone that I have been looking forward to ever since I first joined these Forums. Now, what better way to celebrate such a milestone than celebrating it in the form of yet another large thread!

Over the course of all these years, I’ve met some incredible people through CubeCraft, forging several lasting friendships and an even greater relationship along the way. I mean what I say when I post about my feelings about and experiences with CubeCraft: It is like a second home to me. From fun moments playing minigames with complete strangers to attending the Community Games to venting to my newly made online friends, CubeCraft has offered all that and more.

I have actively been a part of the entire community since 2017 and started playing CubeCraft well before then. This might sound a little odd coming from someone who’s still quite young, but seeing as I practically grew up here I’d have to say that I’ve seen many different things and people in my time here. Some good, others bad. CubeCraft has always been a big deal to me and has been a massive part of my life and every one of my experiences have shaped me into the person I am now.

Most of my experiences with CubeCraft have had a positive impact on myself and I’m glad I can say that I have most definitely grown into a better person because of these experiences and encounters. The ability to converse with others located anywhere in the world, learning about other cultures, habits and languages in the process. Coming across many people seeking either complicated advice or simple answers. This has helped me improve my people skills and allows me to evaluate myself and others and learn what to do - or to say - to help properly when necessary. Those are just some of the things that I’ve been able to learn and improve upon due to my experiences here. On a more personal level, I’ve gained a lot more self-confidence and become more empathic. Funnily enough, I don’t think I would have been able to speak English so well or been able to write long paragraphs like these if I hadn’t joined the community. Talk about cause and effect!

I had been planning to write my 1000th post thread ever since my first major thread. I knew that at one point, I would reach this point and I wanted to make something special. Since around my 900th post, I have been trying to think of something to write about. And I postponed it. And again. And again. I had zero inspiration and nothing would come out no matter what I did. Now, at 999 posts, I finally decided it was time to just start writing and improvise. If you’d like to know my secret, then, well, improvising is usually how writing my big threads goes.

Earlier this year, around February, I made a switch from Java to Bedrock. Before this, I’d have never imagined I would switch the network I mained. I wanted to try something new and seeing as the Bedrock network offered more variety, I knew it would please me more to continue my journey there. It immediately paid off. I started out playing a lot of MinerWare and eventually switched to playing Survival Games. Playing turned into grinding. I had also started to report every rule breaker I came across through the Forums. Soon enough, I already had hundreds of successful reports. Knowing that the Helper applications for Bedrock were open and seeing as I was enjoying my time on the platform, I thought I’d try to apply to join the team again. The process took a while, but eventually I was welcomed back into the team.

The Helper trial experience felt very different as a lot of things had changed, both internally and externally. Regardless, I had fun. Having @JustNathie as my only trial mate definitely made the experience a lot more personal. We asked each other for help pretty often, and we still do even to this day. After around exactly a month, we were both promoted to Moderator. I never doubted the fact that Nathie was going to make it, but I did quite surprise myself. I’m very honoured to be a part of the team once more. I enjoy performing my moderation duties. Seeing players chat happily about the cheater that was in their game getting banned quickly makes me enjoy the things I do. I hope to be here for a long, long while to come. Additionally, everyone in the team is so friendly and always willing to help. You can be yourself. That is truly my favourite part about the team, and about CubeCraft itself.

Since the start of this school year, I have been attending college. I’m doing a study on animation and audiovisual design - in easy-to-understand words, ‘animation and film’, the concept and creation of them. It’s a four year-long study, but judging by the way the first few months have felt, I’ll be in the fourth year in a blink. On just the first day, I had found my place already. I sat down next to a few other people and we immediately started talking. Video games, anime, the usual. Most people in our class share the same interests, which makes it easy for everyone to be friendly with each other. We started a silly friend group within just the first couple days and it felt like we’d already known each other for years. Say what you like, but every field of interest has a “type of person” that gets along with each other a little too well - fortunately, not in a bad way. Funny thing, the people in our friend group all play or have played CubeCraft!

The past week could have gone better than it did though, as I caught another severe cold which (almost) caused another ear infection. Believe me when I say I do not want a repeat of last year’s incident… Either way, I’ve almost fully recovered and I’m finally back on my PC, doing things for school and for CubeCraft. I’m just praying that the cough will be gone soon.

I don’t have much else to say besides what I did write. I’m happy to be here, to be a part of the community and the team. If you read the entire thing, well, props to you.

~ A wild Hoshi

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
What a great post for the 1K message milestone and can't wait to see what you have in store for the next 10 100 message milestones!

I remember also joining the forums community around late 2017 (Even though I made this account back in 2016) and not really knowing anyone at the time and literally focusing only on helper, but do agree with being able to see a lot of different things within the community with the creativity and really branching yourself out by meeting new people on the forums is great. And honestly, same mood when it came to enjoying Minerware and SG, except for me it was Speed Eggwars when it came out way back in 2017 and probably Solo Eggwars just in general.

Helper trial was definitely different compared to last time, but am glad to hear it was fun and also hope it was quite beneficial, especially since there has been a couple of rule changes between 2020 and 2023, but having another helper in the same wave as you will help quite a lot as you both progress through the trial together and being able to keep each other calm and whatnot in times in need or to just make another friend :)

You are a great moderator and a good friend and do hope you stay around for years to come whether it's tryharding Minerware + SG or helping people in this great community :) And also, best of luck with your College course and get well soon!

furkanispro2

Oct 26, 2023
Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him

Hai CubeCrafters!

One thousand messages. For some it might seem like a lot and for others it might seem like nothing at all. After six whole years of my being on the Forums, putting a massive amount of time and effort into every post made, I have finally managed to reach this insane milestone that I have been looking forward to ever since I first joined these Forums. Now, what better way to celebrate such a milestone than celebrating it in the form of yet another large thread!

Over the course of all these years, I’ve met some incredible people through CubeCraft, forging several lasting friendships and an even greater relationship along the way. I mean what I say when I post about my feelings about and experiences with CubeCraft: It is like a second home to me. From fun moments playing minigames with complete strangers to attending the Community Games to venting to my newly made online friends, CubeCraft has offered all that and more.

I have actively been a part of the entire community since 2017 and started playing CubeCraft well before then. This might sound a little odd coming from someone who’s still quite young, but seeing as I practically grew up here I’d have to say that I’ve seen many different things and people in my time here. Some good, others bad. CubeCraft has always been a big deal to me and has been a massive part of my life and every one of my experiences have shaped me into the person I am now.

Most of my experiences with CubeCraft have had a positive impact on myself and I’m glad I can say that I have most definitely grown into a better person because of these experiences and encounters. The ability to converse with others located anywhere in the world, learning about other cultures, habits and languages in the process. Coming across many people seeking either complicated advice or simple answers. This has helped me improve my people skills and allows me to evaluate myself and others and learn what to do - or to say - to help properly when necessary. Those are just some of the things that I’ve been able to learn and improve upon due to my experiences here. On a more personal level, I’ve gained a lot more self-confidence and become more empathic. Funnily enough, I don’t think I would have been able to speak English so well or been able to write long paragraphs like these if I hadn’t joined the community. Talk about cause and effect!

I had been planning to write my 1000th post thread ever since my first major thread. I knew that at one point, I would reach this point and I wanted to make something special. Since around my 900th post, I have been trying to think of something to write about. And I postponed it. And again. And again. I had zero inspiration and nothing would come out no matter what I did. Now, at 999 posts, I finally decided it was time to just start writing and improvise. If you’d like to know my secret, then, well, improvising is usually how writing my big threads goes.

Earlier this year, around February, I made a switch from Java to Bedrock. Before this, I’d have never imagined I would switch the network I mained. I wanted to try something new and seeing as the Bedrock network offered more variety, I knew it would please me more to continue my journey there. It immediately paid off. I started out playing a lot of MinerWare and eventually switched to playing Survival Games. Playing turned into grinding. I had also started to report every rule breaker I came across through the Forums. Soon enough, I already had hundreds of successful reports. Knowing that the Helper applications for Bedrock were open and seeing as I was enjoying my time on the platform, I thought I’d try to apply to join the team again. The process took a while, but eventually I was welcomed back into the team.

The Helper trial experience felt very different as a lot of things had changed, both internally and externally. Regardless, I had fun. Having @JustNathie as my only trial mate definitely made the experience a lot more personal. We asked each other for help pretty often, and we still do even to this day. After around exactly a month, we were both promoted to Moderator. I never doubted the fact that Nathie was going to make it, but I did quite surprise myself. I’m very honoured to be a part of the team once more. I enjoy performing my moderation duties. Seeing players chat happily about the cheater that was in their game getting banned quickly makes me enjoy the things I do. I hope to be here for a long, long while to come. Additionally, everyone in the team is so friendly and always willing to help. You can be yourself. That is truly my favourite part about the team, and about CubeCraft itself.

Since the start of this school year, I have been attending college. I’m doing a study on animation and audiovisual design - in easy-to-understand words, ‘animation and film’, the concept and creation of them. It’s a four year-long study, but judging by the way the first few months have felt, I’ll be in the fourth year in a blink. On just the first day, I had found my place already. I sat down next to a few other people and we immediately started talking. Video games, anime, the usual. Most people in our class share the same interests, which makes it easy for everyone to be friendly with each other. We started a silly friend group within just the first couple days and it felt like we’d already known each other for years. Say what you like, but every field of interest has a “type of person” that gets along with each other a little too well - fortunately, not in a bad way. Funny thing, the people in our friend group all play or have played CubeCraft!

The past week could have gone better than it did though, as I caught another severe cold which (almost) caused another ear infection. Believe me when I say I do not want a repeat of last year’s incident… Either way, I’ve almost fully recovered and I’m finally back on my PC, doing things for school and for CubeCraft. I’m just praying that the cough will be gone soon.

I don’t have much else to say besides what I did write. I’m happy to be here, to be a part of the community and the team. If you read the entire thing, well, props to you.

~ A wild Hoshi
Congrats on 1K messages Hoshi 🎉

Reactions: Hoshi

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
This is everything. Congratulations on getting 1k messages and congratulations of the many things you have accomplished so far. It is really nice being able to see what other people have done and are still doing til this day. I am glad to also have been a part of your journey. The trial was definitely fun knowing I had you as a trial mate and you just deserved to be a moderator as much as anyone who gave it their all. I'm so proud of you and again - congratulations ❤️ I wish you all the best in your studies and hope you are planning on sticking around longer in the team. You have been such a great friend, trial mate, moderator and you still continue being. I want to say, cheers to more great memories to come 🥂🫶

• Heart

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Hai CubeCrafters!

~ A wild Hoshi
Congratulations Next time, for me if possible 😂

• Haha

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Huge congratulations on your 1,000th message Hoshi, this has been quite a read! I'm so proud to be your friend and to have witnessed your journey and growth in this community over the past few years. I'm also glad to see you return to the team, and being happy with the effect your hard work can have on players is one of the best parts! I hope you'll stick around with us, whether it's until 2,000 messages or not, though I have no doubt that you will!

• Love

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Oh wow, my brain hurts from reading all that but all i can say is congratulations on 1k messages, im sure it means alot to you. I hope you keep being a huge honourable member of this great community that we have. Its okay to take a break whenever you need it. Whether its about college, Personal stuff, Vacation, It doesnt matter, i hope the best for you in your daily life, Never back down never give up.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
We're all glad you're a part of this community! i personally love reading all your threads and messages, congrats on a thousand, and also, get better soon.

The Second Clue

"If you dare reach the end you must be bold and torn, however the next clue can be found in this form."​

Last edited:

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Hai CubeCrafters!

~ A wild Hoshi
Before I say congratulations, I wanted to say your journey will eventually inspire many people out there whether it's on the forum, Discord, or in-game. The amount of dedication, hard work, and effort you put into the CubeCraft community is what brought you to be the person you are at the moment. From a regular CubeCraft player to a CubeCraft moderator, you're one of the fewer people who achieved the impossible with a tremendous amount of motivation, inspiration, and dedication. We will never forget about you and your entire journey in the CubeCraft community. Thank you for sharing a fascinating experience with the CubeCraft community and the awesome journey you came along. Last but least, congratulations on the 1k messages and I will always look forward to seeing you brighten the future of the CubeCraft community! ❤️

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Major thanks to you, @SpookyWarz, @JustNathie, @Lyriie, @xi1m2946 and @Fadelicious for writing such a detailed reply. I'm thankful to hear you all think so positively of me. I will definitely still be here for a long time to come and I certainly hope to reach that 2,000 milestone eventually! I try my best to pour my everything in the things I post, be it out of passion or simply because I feel like it. Some people may think my posts are too long or require too much effort to read, but I certainly hope to inspire others to also put themselves forward and be a part of the community and to put effort into the things they want to do.

Also thanks to everyone who congratulated me on this insane milestone. I love being here, for myself and for others. ⭐

Cool, A furry in collage. Get better! Bye

-The kid you hate
I'm not a furry... but thanks, I guess? Also, I can assure you I do not hate you or any particular members for that matter. :confusedcat:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom