Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
Hey Katsia! We've spoken a few times on the the Discord but it's really cool to get to know more about you. I really enjoyed the introduction and hope you're having a great time on Cube!

• Love
Reactions: Katsia Stray

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Is it too late for me to make an introduction? Meh

About Me:

Zdravo Svjećić! (Hello flowers!) My known-to-be name is Katsia! I am 14 years old, female, my main colours are black and purple (mostly purple), and my emojis that represent me are the black heart (🖤) and the lollipop (🍭). I started playing minecraft when I was 7, so I could say that half my life was based around this game. I started out on Minecraft Pocket Edition and I played it with family members. Since I was young, I used to only play survival with other people and creative mode by myself! I got around to playing survival at 8-9, and hardly touched creative since. I remember my first build was a small barn. My first house was this colorful house in the sky, connected to a shop! >w<

How I First Found CubeCraft:

I assume most of you know what hypixel bedwars is. For those who dont, its eggwars with beds, for java only, with other tools and a few more excess things. I never directly owned java and never ever played bedwars before. I loved watching Youtubers play it and decided to join all 5 (galaxite wasnt around) servers to see which version of eggwars was easiest to use. I already joined all 5 servers around 2 years ago to try them and left anyway so I already had logins there. I decided that eggwars was the easiest to use so I decided to stick to using that for around a year. I mainly played eggwars for a year then I decided to try skywars, a little MinerWare, and a few other games around that time.

How I Got Around To The Discord And Forums:

This is how I started out. The first time I ever met a hacker was on solo eggwars, the ice map. They autobridged to me and used aura and killed me immediatel. I couldn't stand it so I recorded last 30 seconds on switch and wanted to get them banned asap. It took a while to make my forums account and when I did I reported the cheater. The report got denied because I didnt show all 4 corners but I deleted the proof anyway so I couldn't do anything about it. After playing a bit more, I decided to check out the forums a bit more. After a couple weeks-months of reporting cheaters, I found out that Cubecraft had a discord. This was a nice timing since shortly before this, I reinstalled discord for my youtube channel, which I will talk about after my own server. I joined the discord and started being more frequently active on it and the forums.

My Server, Tricraft:

I owned a server called Tricraft for just under a year. The name originally was because my 2 friends and I played on it as a 3 player SMP at first, as a world. I started inviting more people and now instead of it being a private smp I decided to invite friends who I know in real life. Since there were 11 others on the server, including a few pending, I made it into a server instead. The name still stands as Tricraft because of the 3 founders. Even though it was still a private server deep down, I had a few hackers on it, so I was able to start recognizing hackers faster and I learnt the name of loads of them.

My YouTube Channel:

I started YouTube around 4 months ago, mostly because I was bored in quarantine and wanted to do it anyway because I was inspired. My upload schedule sticks to 1 upload every 3 days. I mained livestreams before because they were easier, people could join me, I didnt have to edit and it was an hour long each time. Soon after, people got bored of livestreams and didnt join anymore, so I decided to go back to editing slowly. I recently started talking in my videos so the commentating was easier, and my voice didnt sound as bad as other recordings. My channel mainly based off of minecraft and Among Us, though I will play other games if I like them or if people want to recommend to me a game I might like. Currently I am on 62 subscribers, which is perfect because it's my inside joke and my favorite number.

My jokes, phrases, gigs and excess info

As shown at my opening phrase (Zdravo Svjecic) that is my intro to my YouTube Channel. It's in my home language, Bosnian. I was born in Austria but since my entire family is Bosnian, I live in Ireland, and I'm trash at German, I tend to call myself a Bosnian to make life easier. When Im saying "bye" to a friend, or in a joking way, I say either "cya" or "haven gice done", which is from a meme. My humor is bluntly simple since anything can make me laugh. I am part of the LGBTQ+ community so any jokes along that make me laugh loads. Another set of jokes I like is jokingly roasting someone without meaning it, so if I ever say something to roast you, I said it in a good manner.

How I Feel About The Community:

Unsurprisingly, every community has a bad side. However, I'm not here for the toxic, Im here for the good people. While flying through the forums and discord, I found a few people that are also constantly online, and feels like they are on every thread. Some of these people are Pineapple Man (who I seen before helper, congrats bro), Smoothly,Feline Sheep, Possesed Demon, KitsuneToru and a few others. They are really nice and I call them "The Legends" because they are well known.
The majority of the staff are really nice. They work well and keep the server clean and help everyone. They are patient with people who cant speak properly and take time to help people even with repetitive questions. (Eg how to report players)

Have I been/attempted to have been staff before?

I have made 2 helper appeals already. My first one didn't contain the format because I didn't understand the concept of a spoiler before. My second one got denied because I'm not active enough on the forums (I had 30 ish messages at that time.) I will appeal one last time when I believe I am active enough on all platforms.

Have I Ever Been Punished on Cubecraft?

No. I completely despise hackers and would never cheat on public server to intentionally ruin the game for other players. I used to fake crossteam a year ago then stopped in case I got banned for actually crossteam. I accidentally necro posted a couple times on the forums, then started using the "new posts" section. I want to keep a perfectly clean record on the server no matter what.

What are my most favorite Cubecraft games?

It started out on eggwars, but because of my joycons drifting I couldn't play well. I got better on pocket and started using that instead. I switched to skywars as the games were faster. I love lucky islands, skyblock, and line dash too. I like all Cubecraft Games (not intended, still funny) except for MinerWare and Blockwars.

Any Other Potential Questions:

I think I covered all that I could about myself. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me! I'm a patient person if you are too, I keep things positive and I'm sure this info might bring up more questions, maybe about my server or my channel. Haven Gice Done 🍭

TLDR: I'm nice, epic, sub to Katsia Stray, I play 2 servers and I'm gay :>
Welcome to the forums! Nice long intro!

Reactions: Katsia Stray
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom