Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
So, I have a lemoncloud account which I am not able to remove it. I think its being hacked, for everyone can appeal there, except for me. I tried to remove my account by spam liking, however they banned me. Can anyone help me by going there and talking to a staff and asking them to completely remove my account. That would be great!
Thanks for taking your time into reading this.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
So, I have a lemoncloud account which I am not able to remove it. I think its being hacked, for everyone can appeal there, except for me. I tried to remove my account by spam liking, however they banned me. Can anyone help me by going there and talking to a staff and asking them to completely remove my account. That would be great!
Thanks for taking your time into reading this.
Im completly confused can you be more clear

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Im completly confused can you be more clear
Lemoncloud isn't allowing to remove my account completely and I've been banned due to like spam. I need help from some people who are able to go into the forums and ask them to remove my account. I feel as if i'm being hacked.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Lemoncloud isn't allowing to remove my account completely and I've been banned due to like spam. I need help from some people who are able to go into the forums and ask them to remove my account. I feel as if i'm being hacked.
Do you want this account getting banned? @samitannir ? If so, I can request an admin to delete it

And if you think your email is being hacked, I would recomend you ro change your password and adding security questions and a phone number to make it safe.

Reactions: samitannir

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Do you want this account getting banned? @samitannir ? If so, I can request an admin to delete it
I want this account to be deleted, like I can't log in to it anymore. If you can do so, that would really be helpful! Thx!
Edit: I did, however I added these before I entered Lemoncloud Forums. From a long time ago (3 years). The security e-mails I added are really important which if they do get hacked, many privacy and security will be lost. Thanks for the tip! I would really appreciate if you help me delete my account!

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015

And if you think your email is being hacked, I would recomend you ro change your password and adding security questions and a phone number to make it safe.
I want this account to be deleted, like I can't log in to it anymore. If you can do so, that would really be helpful! Thx!
Edit: I did, however I added these before I entered Lemoncloud Forums. From a long time ago (3 years). The security e-mails I added are really important which if they do get hacked, many privacy and security will be lost. Thanks for the tip! I would really appreciate if you help me delete my account!
Please continue this conversation in a PM ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom