• I do.

• I don't. :c

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, I'm Remi and today I'd like to suggest a small thing. I am sure this has been suggested before, but since no changes have been made regarding to this idea I'd like to suggest it once again.

The suggestion:
I'd like to see a /global and a /team command. If you use /global, you'd be able to type anything in the global chat without using '!', and if you use /team you'd be able to talk to your team again.

Why?
  • Well, now we have to use the '!' over and over, only to talk in the global/team chat. This could be easier, because now you have to mind which chat you are using.
  • Example: you are having a spicy conversation with someone in the chat, while being in a team gamemode and a party. Yes, you could turn off the party chat but sometimes you'd like to talk to the members in the party and the user you're having a conversation with.
  • Also, you'd have to use 2 exclamation marks to talk in the global chat. It takes too much effort to just send a small message.
  • And the commands generally make things easier.
The use of this command:
*Uses /global*
Hi guys! <-Me
Yo Remi!<-Random player
How are you?<-Me
I'm fine, wbu?<-Random player

You see, we don't have to use the ! all the time, we just once use a command and we can keep talking in a certain chat.

Why not, actually?
Thanks for reading!

~Remi

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
In my opinion, “!” is better because it’s easier to get used to, but also it’s a good idea, but I don’t think /team is a good idea, it should just be normal taking for instance “Hi” not “/team Hi” and plus, some people want to show off and try to type fast ;)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
In my opinion, “!” is better because it’s easier to get used to, but also it’s a good idea, but I don’t think /team is a good idea, it should just be normal taking for instance “Hi” not “/team Hi” and plus, some people want to show off and try to type fast ;)
Sorry, that's not how it works. That's my bad, because I didn't explain it well. If you use /global, you'd be able to talk in the global chat all the time.
Example:
*/global*
*me*:Hi
*me*:I am Remi
*friendo*: Hey Remi!
*me*: Hi!
I will edit my thread.

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
Sorry, that's not how it works. That's my bad, because I didn't explain it well. If you use /global, you'd be able to talk in the global chat all the time.
Example:

I will edit my thread.
Oh, sorry xD, yeah that might be a good idea, will get a while to get used to tho

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom