Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lord of Ducks

Well-Known Member
Apr 12, 2024
217
715
99
The United Ponds of Duckland
For some reason, I can't see any of the global chat comments, when my friend can. Is there a setting or something to turn that feature on? This does not apply to party chat or lobby chat, just in-game global chat.
 

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
479
2,244
233
24
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello!

First of all, please check if the ''Receive chat'' option is turned on in your CubeCraft settings.
If it's turned on and you still don't receive chat messages from other players, it's likely an issue with your Xbox privacy settings. Head over to https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/settings and check if your settings allow others to communicate with you.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom